The Arundel Ensemble

Austin, TX · View map

About The Arundel Ensemble

For over twenty years, we have been providing outstanding live music by exemplary pros for events throughout central Texas. We've played for celebrity weddings, Presidents and Congressmen, recorded for the film and game industry, backed up and toured with rock stars and performed for nearly 2,000 weddings - we'd love to play for you!

Experience you can trust ~ quality you can hear

24 Reviews for The Arundel Ensemble

24 The Arundel Ensemble Reviews

User5576023

2+ years ago

We used a string quartet and a harp for the wedding ceremony and cocktail hour music. Margaret at Arundel was fabulous to work with and very flexible. Our plans had to change due to the weather and ... Read more she could not have been more accommodating. The music was simply beautiful and added so much to the ambiance we sought to have. These women are amazingly gifted professionals. Would highly recommend.

R
Romeo

Married on 07/11/2015

The Ensemble came into the Renaissance Hotel during this last weekend for my vow renewal and the only thing I can use to describe them was outstanding. My wife wanted an ensemble and as the groom I am ... Read more am like OK whatever you want but for to say they were something to be remembered as their music made our vow renewal one that will live forever in our memories. My wife was so happy that she described the ensemble as perfect. A special thanks from Irene and Romeo. I hope your future is prosperous and that you make many other couples as happy you made us during our special event.

S
Shelley

Married on 10/18/2014

I highly recommend Arundel for your wedding or any other event. Their music is beautiful and the way Margaret conducts business is outstanding. They are profession, on time, reasonably priced, and ... Read more very responsive to any of your requests. Our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the ensemble and we all could have listened to them for hours. If you want to make the right musical choice, the only one to make is Arundel!