The Ashley Castle

Chandler, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About The Ashley Castle

The Ashley Castle is an elegant wedding venue located in Chandler, Arizona. This English-inspired castle will impress and delight you and your guests with its amazing banquet hall and professional staff. Throughout the castle and the estate, there are beautiful garden rooms and old castle doors. The venue's organized planners, the extravagant décor, and overall elegance of every event they host means your special day will be unforgettable.

Facilities and Capacity

The Ashley Castle has many room options for you, your partner, and your guests. The Castle Foyer is appointed with two suits of armor that flank the main castle doors. The Grand Ballroom has statues representing the four seasons, marble floors, high ceilings, and hand-painted walls. To top it off, large crystal chandeliers hang from the ceiling. With the Grand Ballroom, you will be transported to a more beautiful time. The castle also has many charming garden rooms, with dancing water fountains, and a statue garden. The iron gazebo is perfect for your wedding picture backdrops. The Ceremonial Space includes a wrought iron structure, flowing curtains, and chandeliers, promising a romantic setting for you and your partner. A bridal suite is also available. The entire venue is wheelchair accessible, and there is ample parking available.

The Ashley Castle can host wedding ceremonies and receptions, as well as bridal showers and engagement parties. They offer all-inclusive packages, wedding planning, wedding invitations, and flower arrangements. Additional services include:

• Set up and clean up
  • Lighting/sound
  • Outside vendors welcome
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine

The Castle's catering staff can create an awe-inspiring meal for you and your guests, offering tastings to determine the menu. You can bring in cake from an outside vendor, or they can make it themselves. For drinks, they will provide the bartenders, serving signature drinks and a champagne toast at an open bar, and you can bring in your own alcohol. For food, you can choose from a variety of catering styles, including:

• Buffet
  • Plated
  • Servers
  • Stations

Other Services

The Ashley Castle provides event rentals, including an altar and arches for exchanging vows. Additional event rentals include:

• Audio equipment
  • Glassware
  • Flatware
  • Linens

Location

The Ashley Castle is located near Pecos Vistas, off of South Price Road. The venue services the Phoenix metropolitan area.

101 Reviews for The Ashley Castle

101 The Ashley Castle Reviews

Featured
User2910168

2+ years ago

The Castle as Ashley Manor did an amazing job with everything. Everything turned out beautifully and went very smoothly. I met with each of the planners on staff and each were extremely pleasant to ... Read more work with. They helped me pick out centerpieces for the day of, napkins, linens, etc. They made sure I had all of the details planned for the day, was informed of everything I needed to know, etc. It was the best night of my life thus far and I wish I could relive it again! Every single guest told me that it was one of the most beautiful and fun weddings they have ever been to- so I thank each member on staff at the Castle for everything!!! :)

Scott
Scott

Married on 05/03/2019

Perfection!

My wife and I had the most amazing wedding to which we owe to the team at The Ashley Castle. The venue itself was perfect for my wife's dream castle wedding, but on top of that the team working there ... Read more helped us over the course of 12 months to make sure that our day was perfect. You could not pay me to say a bad thing about The Ashley Castle, that is how amazing it was. 10/10 and I would recommend to anyone! - Mr. and Mrs. Kirkeby 5/3/19

K
Katherine

Married on 03/02/2019

Most beautiful wedding

I got married March 1st at the Ashley Castle and it was magical! I would highly recommend to anyone! Read more I got married March 1st at the Ashley Castle and it was magical! I would highly recommend to anyone!