The Astin Mansion

Bryan, TX · View map

About The Astin Mansion

HISTORIC. TIMELESS. DOWNTOWN.

The Astin Mansion provides an elegant setting for weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners, vow renewals, and other special events. Built in 1920 by a prominent Bryan family, the mansion has impressive original details such as stone columns, marble floors, original mantels, mahogany paneling, a grand staircase, custom designed chandeliers, and 7 working fireplaces.This historic mansion and grounds can accommodate everything from intimate family weddings to galas with hundreds of guests. The Astin Mansion is essentially an all inclusive venue, complete with a professional wedding planner, chef-inspired catering, award-wining floral design, creative decor, and much more.

It’s not just a wedding!
It’s the day all of your dreams come true!

www.astinmansion.com
506 West 26th Street, Bryan, TX 77803
979.822.9999

Find us on all the social networking sites!
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Astin-Mansion-Event-Center

Monserrat
Monserrat Gracia

Married on 05/18/2019

Magical wedding

My wedding took place in this venue! They took us in a month prior to our wedding, we were very LUCKY! Jennifer took care of all the details and the welcoming of our guests. Our wedding couldn’t have ... Read more been more perfect and magical, I give this beautiful mansion a 10 STAR rating! 💕

Kristal
Kristal

Married on 11/08/2014

If it wasn't for the Astin Mansion's amazing staff and employees I don't think I could have gotten through my wedding day alive. But not only did I come out alive, it was the absolute best day of my ... Read more entire life and I know my husband completely agrees. The Astin Mansion served as the perfect backdrop for photos before the ceremony and then it was transformed into a fairy tale like reception once we returned from the church. We started the day in the Bridal Suite and once I arrived I didn't have to worry about a thing. I don't know which part was my favorite because it was all literally exactly how I imagined. The floral by Chris was SPECTACULAR! He did an amazing job taking my vision and making it a reality, but better or course. Stephanie had the day coordinated to perfection as well. We were never stressed or pressed for time. I actually had an hour to hangout with my bridesmaids & mom while the photographer got a ton of candid photos that I can't wait to see. And that food! We had a pasta bar, salad bar, fruit & cheese, and bruschetta. All of it was amazing! And yes I did get to eat since Stephanie made sure we both had a sample of everything waiting when we took our seats. We didn't get the chance to eat cake but there was plenty waiting in our limo at the end of the night. So clutch! The level of service is beyond impeccable and I thoroughly appreciated how attentive all of the staff was, not only to the bride & groom but to all of our guests. There is not one thing I would change about my wedding day and that is not something a lot of brides can say. Again, I owe it to the people of the Astin Mansion!

K
Kidd

Married on 11/05/2011

I loved loved loved everything about Astin Mansion! My wedding day was perfect and more than I could have imagined. The staff at Astin was very atentive, listened and executed all my ideas, and kept ... Read more everything running smoothly during the planning and the day of the wedding. I definitely recommend getting the wedding day coordinator - neither myself nor any of the bridal party had to worry about anything. The coordinator kept everything on time, made sure we ate, ensured the vendors were paid and trouble shooted anything that may have gone wrong. Astin also has an in-house caterer and florist that reduced the planning stress tremendously! It made it so much easier not to have to worry about an additional 2 or 3 vendors!