The Astor Hotel

Milwaukee, WI · View map · Visit website

About The Astor Hotel

The Astor Hotel, Milwaukee’s crown jewel of historical venues, is the perfect romantic location for your wedding or special event. Rich with classic architectural details, high chandeliers and ceilings, the Ballroom is the perfect place to exchange your I do’s.

Facilities and Capacity
Originally known as “Astor-on-the-lake”, the nine-story building is fully equipped for any size or style of event. Choose between the venue’s three indoor and outdoor event spaces, complete with scenic veiws that will make your event an affair to remember. The main ballroom of The Astor can seat up to 200 guests. The venue’s old charm is emulated in both its outdoor and indoor event spaces.

The Astor Hotel is a full-service venue that provides the newly wed couple with a complimentary hotel room on the day of their event. They also offer complimentary shuttle service within a 2-mile radius of the hotel (7a.m. -11p.m.) for guests and two side rooms available for the wedding party to prepare for the big day in. Their services include:

• Setup

B
Featured
Karen

Married on 08/31/2008

The Astor Hotel in Milwaukee is AMAZING for ceremonies and/or receptions. It looks like the Pfister, with ivory and gold trim and elegant chandeliers, but is much less expensive. I was married on a ... Read more Sunday and saved SO much money. It was not only the most beautiful place in Milwaukee, but there were three rooms total I could use. It is a convenient location with ample parking for free and just minutes from the lake. The biggest upside were the windows. Most banquet halls are ugly with no outside light. The Astor has big beautiful windows and mirrors, making the sunlight hit every angle of the room. I would recommend this location for anyone getting married in Milwaukee on a budget but still wants something amazing. The food was outstanding. All we got from our guests were compliments about the food and service. The Astor Hotel really outdid themselves and I was so thankful to have found them.

S
Sonia

Getting married on 09/22/2019

Beautiful, Affordable, Ceremony Space

When I reached out to this venue I got a response almost immediately - the person who gave the tour was nice and accommodating and the amenities required for our ceremony exceeded out expectations. Read more When I reached out to this venue I got a response almost immediately - the person who gave the tour was nice and accommodating and the amenities required for our ceremony exceeded out expectations.

J
Jo Ann

Married on 10/21/2017

I organized a church event at the Astor Hotel working through Brit Grosenick, Director of Events. We were unsure of the number of attendees and of course working on a tight church budget. Brit helped ... Read more helped us design a fantastic event in the grand spaces and as our RSVPs rose to 500, she worked with us to make sure everyone would be comfortable. Her team on day of was very professional and hustled to accommodate the large crowd. The food from the new menu was good - we had both hot and cold appetizers including lots of gluten free options. She also worked with us to concoct a signature cocktail which was a hit. We were very satisfied with the Astor and would return again.