The Astorian

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About The Astorian

The Astorian is a luxury wedding venue in Houston, Texas inspired by unique 1920s Art Deco design and New York City's famous Grand Central Station. Defined by its industrial chic ambiance, this historic banquet hall is an extravagant loft space featuring modern elements mixed with signature design details. Whether you’re hanging around the bar or breaking it down on the dance floor, you are surrounded by unprecedented views and hand crafted detailing everywhere you turn. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to host your day to remember in this one-of-a-kind space.

Facilities and Capacity
The character of this space, highlighted by 360-degree views of downtown Houston, is beyond words. You and your loved one will be swept off your feet upon entering the main hall dressed in stunning chandeliers and brushed metal fixtures. This bi-level facility features towering 14-foot ceilings and state-of-the-art amenities. You and your party of up to 700 people will be wowed by the fully-equipped bar and kitchen, private suites, and VIP areas. Wood paneling and intimate lighting set a romantic tone for the evening, complemented by modern concrete floors and historic elements. This airy space provides boundless opportunity for personalization, allowing you to make your dream wedding day a reality.

The staff at The Astorian aims to help you create the ceremony and reception of your dreams. Their outstanding service, flexibility, and cooperation are some of their major selling points. Whatever your preferences, The Astorian offers a selection of several premier vendors to meet your needs and work with you to bring your wedding day visions to fruition. They provide the following services on your special day:

• Bride and groom suites
  • Event planning services
  • Event rentals
  • Wireless internet
  • Set up and clean up
  • Lighting and sound
  • In-house bar
  • Furniture (tables, chairs, lighting, etc.)
  • Valet and shuttle

Cuisine
The Astorian works with some of the top caterers in the city. From custom menus to exotic dishes, you can choose from:

• A Fare Extrodinaire

K
Featured
Kelley

Married on 05/13/2017

My husband and I had our reception here in May of 2017 and it was AMAZING! While searching throughout the Houston area for a venue spot, the Astorian ended up being my number one pick for reception ... Read more reception locations. When my mother reached out to schedule a visit, they invited us to attend an open house so we could see the venue at night. The minute we walked in, I looked to my dad and fiancé to tell them the search was over! Season and Briana were our direct contacts at the Astorian, and I don’t know what we would have done without their help. Throughout the process, we had many questions to insure the day went smoothly, and they were always patient with us even with the endless questions. While planning the wedding, my mother and I decided to take advantage of their additional service as a Day of Wedding Coordinator. By purchasing this package, it included 3-4 planning meetings with a recap the week before the wedding with all of our vendors. Briana even came to my last fitting appointment to make sure she could handle the bustle of my dress. Season and Briana brought my vision to life while providing insightful tips on venue set up, preferred vendors, and details that are typically overlooked. Our wedding day went off without a hitch….actually it was PERFECT!! Briana and Season were great about keeping the timeline on schedule without making us feel rushed. They made sure Michael and I took a few minutes here and there to take in the day. Our guests are still talking about the venue atmosphere with the vintage feel, wrap around windows, and breath-taking skyline view of downtown. Their bar staff was amazing and each vendor recommendation lived up to the hype. I can understand why Cordua Catering and the Drywater Band were some of their top suggestions. Now as we look back on our wedding day, my husband and I feel the exact same way about The Astorian as we did from day one! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!

G
Gina H

Married on 05/28/2019

Could not be happier

I held a fabulous corporate event at The Astorian in May of 2019, and I could not have been more pleased with my experience. Season was an ideal partner – incredibly quick to respond, always happy to ... Read more talk or provide what I needed, and made excellent recommendations as I am not local to Houston. The rest of The Astorian team that I worked with once on-site was just as friendly, responsive and professional. I not only enjoyed working with them, I enjoyed just talking to them. It is clear that they all take pride in what they do, and in the beautiful space they have been entrusted with. When a VIP requested a specific bottle of wine 2 hours before the event, the beverage manager ran out to buy it for us. When one small issue did arise, Season handled it within literally 60 seconds, before I even had time for it to phase me. I can see why this is such an in-demand wedding venue, because it is absolutely stunning. Astorian Team, thank you for making me look so good!

J
Joetta

Married on 11/11/2018

Everything I could have asked for!

Our daughter had her wedding here in November 2018. The venue is spectacular, there is no need to add much of anything as far as decor. Season and Brianna were amazing to work with. They made the day ... Read more day and everything leading up to the day run so smoothly. I couldn't have asked for better people to work with. All the staff and vendors were eager to please and meet all of our needs.