The B Suite

Douglasville, Georgia · View map

About The B Suite

The B Suite is an exceptional venue with impeccable service; setting a new standard in modern elegance. Bring us your vision of the perfect event and let us show you its realization. From intimate to extravagant, traditional to unexpected, The B Suite is the ideal venue for special events and is located in downtown Historic Douglasville, GA. This breathtaking venue features impeccable décor and exceptional service; here, corporate events, special events, weddings, wedding receptions become unforgettable affairs.

We offer everything you could need to make your event unforgettable for you and your guests. Our magnificent venue offers ample space for up to 80 guests for a seated dinner or 100 guests for a cocktail party, along with room for your favorite DJ or band to perform.

Pricing: Monday-Thursday: $150 / hour (2hr minimum - anything after $100.00

Friday / Saturday / Sunday / Holidays: $250 / hour (3hr minimum - anything after $150.00)

Cleaning Fee: $150

• 60-inch tables
  • 6-ft rectangular tables
  • Hi-top cocktail tables
  • Outside catering welcome

If you have any questions or would like to set an appointment for a tour of the venue, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We here at The B Suite look forward to opportunity to serve you.

10 Reviews for The B Suite

10 The B Suite Reviews

Victoria
Victoria Mujahid

Married on 06/01/2019

Affordable and beautiful

The B Suite is a quaint, rustic, and beautiful place. You will enjoy it. We had a baby shower there, and it was a perfect place for our group of people. It was tricky for guests to get there because ... Read more because of a recent change in the venue's address. I thought guests would complain about street parking, but all were fine with it. Nice place and good managmenet.

Jasmine
jasmine

Married on 11/18/2018

The perfect day!

We had an intimate wedding and everything was absolute beautiful! The photographer she chose was AMAZING. Our pictures were beautiful! Bonnie was so helpful from the first time we met her for a ... Read more consultation. They went above and beyond my expectations! I would HIGHLY recommend The B Suite!

K
Kiera Wright

Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful venue

I was instantly in love when I stepped in. I wanted to go for a rustic chic look for my wedding and this place captured my vision. The exposed brick walls are gorgeous and it makes the venue look ... Read more beautiful without having to place decor all over the place. The owner Boonie was super easy and acomdating to work with. She answered any questions and concerns that I had quickly. Prompt and courteous as exactly how she conducts business. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a intimate wedding or party. You will not be disappointed.