The Bake Shoppe

Nashville, TN · View map

About The Bake Shoppe

The Bake Shoppe is Nashville’s premiere confectioner,

creating the most amazing wedding cakes and grooms’ cakes in the Southeast.

In addition, we create many different types of individualized edible wedding and party favors.

Many shapes and styles of decorated cookies and miniature cakes are available.

We also offer custom packaging for handmade truffles and petit fours.

Our pastry chefs are happy to create your specialty items with 100% organic ingredients.

Gluten-free options are also available.

Contact us at (615) 321-2394 for more information.

80 Reviews for The Bake Shoppe

80 The Bake Shoppe Reviews

R
Rebecca

Married on 03/29/2013

I enjoyed working with Amy at the Bake Shoppe to create my wedding cake. I didn't go into our meeting with an exact vision of what I wanted but I did have a few pictures and she sat with me and drew ... Read more out the cake as we designed it. The process was very stressfree and the cake was delicious! :) I would highly recommend The Bake Shoppe!

A
Addie

Married on 11/10/2012

I loved working with the Bake Shoppe on my wedding cake design. They allowed me to be invovled with the design process and gave me great feed back. The cake they made for us was jsut what we wanted. ... Read more The flavors was delicious! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great cake!! The price was the best I found in town for the style of cake that I wanted!

User2764177

2+ years ago

Yummy! Our cake was not just tasty but it was beautiful. Read more Yummy!! Our cake was not just tasty but it was beautiful.