The Baker's Box

Hendersonville, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About The Baker's Box

The Baker’s Box is a bakery located in Hendersonville, North Carolina. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2006 and specializes in traditional wedding cakes. They strive to spread the love in everything they make.

Experience

The owner of the company, Mara, is a graduate of Johnson & Wales University with a degree in baking and pastry. She has been creating wedding cakes for many years now. Mara even made the cake for her own wedding!

The Baker’s Box offers high-quality bakery services to each couple. The team only uses the finest ingredients and believes that every wedding and cake is special. They strive to create a unique design for you and will guide you every step of the way. Services include:

• Consultations

Cristina
Featured
Cristina

Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Stunning & delicious Wedding Cake! Thank you Mara!!!

When it comes to wedding cakes, and really anything else, the Baker's Box was the perfect choice! Mara was so sweet and incredible to work with. She truly is an artist and I couldn't have dreamed of a ... Read more more beautiful Wedding Cake! First off, her cake flavors and icing were delicious! She prepared 3 mini cakes of our choosing, all delicious so it was really hard to choose, and provided coffee and water with our cake tasting. I went with her most popular, and I can see why, the sour cream cake, with Bailey's Irish Cream filling, and Italian Cream Icing. People at my wedding couldn't get enough of it. It was so delicious, not to mention absolutely gorgeous! She worked hand in hand with my Florist Pam, at the Flower Market, who prepared the most beautiful flower arrangements, and provided the perfect rustic wooden cake stand that went perfectly with our wedding decor. I really lucked out with finding her and she made the perfect, simplistic Wedding Cake to go with our Rustic Fall Wedding theme at BurntShirt Vineyards. Thank you so much Mara! -Much Love, Cristina Bowman

Nancy
Nancy Martin Watts

Married on 07/19/2019

The Baker's Box - Wonderful!!

Mara was a pleasure to work with! We had a great time at the tasting and selected red velvet and chocolate! The cake was beautiful and delicious! Mara did a wonderful job setting it up at the venue ... Read more venue and placing the flowers on it. Perfect!!

F
Fay

Married on 06/15/2019

cake and food

I can say enough kind words about the staff at the Baker's Box. My Husband and I were so impressed with the wedding cake and food. The wedding was beautiful and everything that I had dreamed of. The ... Read more food was so amazing and the wedding guests made many comments about how good the food was.