The Ballroom at Cardinal Hills

Selma, Indiana · View map

About The Ballroom at Cardinal Hills

The Ballroom at Cardinal Hills is conveniently located within East Central Indiana. Our venue includes a beautiful outdoor setting for your wedding ceremony and a spacious indoor space for your wedding reception. The Ballroom is a classic and sophisticated venue that features beautiful vaulted ceilings, gorgeous golf course views and exceptional service.

Facilities and Capacity:

The Ballroom can accomodate 50 to 250 wedding guests.

Services Offered:

25 The Ballroom at Cardinal Hills Reviews

A
    Alex Holt

Married on 01/05/2019

Patient, helpful & a joy to work with

Scott and Nicole are lovely to work with. They were more than helpful, always available to answer all of our questions, and they were extremely accommodating. I would be thrilled to work with them ... Read more again if we were given another opportunity to do so.

K
    Kelsey

Married on 10/12/2018

Best Decision We Made

It was easy to decide The Ballroom's venue with exclusive ballroom, bar, and bathroom overlooking a beautiful golf course looked like a great place to have our reception. After meeting Nicole and ... Read more Scott, we booked right away. They are professional and organized; they laid out the options and details clearly for my (now) husband and I. So much was included in the base cost of The Ballroom that our caterer discounted their price! While planning our wedding, Nicole responded to questions from myself and our vendors quickly. At our final meeting, Scott was moving tables so I could visualize how I wanted the venue set up. The bar, cake table, gift table, entrance, and more were set up to our liking. Nicole and Scott were available throughout our entire wedding day for our vendors to set up at any time. My veil was accidentally left behind at the reception and Nicole kindly contacted me so that I could get it back. From beginning to end, we loved working with and celebrating at The Ballroom at Cardinal Hills.

K
    Kedra

Married on 09/29/2018

Nicole and staff were absolutely wonderful to work with from the very start until the very finish. Nicole was so quick to answer all my questions. The best part was the staff is so good, it really ... Read more puts your mind at ease day of! I would highly recommend The Ballroom!!!