The Ballroom at I Street

Bentonville, AR · View map · Visit website

About The Ballroom at I Street

Located in Bentonville, Arkansas, The Ballroom at I Street is a stunning, luxurious wedding venue that features intricate 1930s colonial-style architectural details. The venue is family-owned-and-operated, run on a daily basis by Danise Smith and her daughter Breann Ashford. Both women are passionate about breathing new life into things and places that would otherwise be overlooked. By reinventing and redesigning the subject's purpose, their ideas create a grand experience for couples who desire simple elegance.

Facilities and Capacity
The Ballroom at I Street boasts a spectacular white room with 5,000 square feet of space and towering 16-foot ceilings. This event space accommodates both intimate gatherings and larger parties of up to 300 seated guests. The room is ideal for showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners, as well as wedding ceremonies, receptions, and elopements. The property features a spacious bridal dressing room, as well as a brunch or shower room that can host between 10 and 20 people. There is also a groom’s lounge, brunch room, kitchen, group lounge, and a beautiful outdoor area that boasts trees with delicate lighting elements.

Along with their stunning event space, The Ballroom at I Street provides day-of coordination and lighting services to ensure that a couple's vision for their wedding day comes to life. WiFi is available throughout the property and there is also ample parking space for guests. This venue welcomes outside caterers and alcohol. they also provide round or banquet-style tables, cushioned Chiavari chairs, and outdoor white, wooden, or cushioned chairs for their clients' convenience.

Accommodation
The Ballroom at I Street offers two full bedrooms with their own private baths for out-of-town guests or the wedding party. The rooms are meticulously appointed and continue the grand, white theme of the property, presenting with opulence and grace that is exuded throughout.

Location

The Ballroom at I Street is situated just beyond the Bentonville Municipal Airport. This convenience allows traveling guests ease-of-access, taking away added stressors and reducing worry. Downtown Bentonville is just north of the property, presenting plenty of opportunity for accommodation and fun excursions.

4 Reviews for The Ballroom at I Street

4 The Ballroom at I Street Reviews

A
Featured
Alex Smith

Married on 06/14/2019

The dreamiest setting for our best day ever!

From the courtyard, to the ballroom, to the bridal party house, every detail of this venue is well thought out, absolutely immaculate and perfectly gorgeous. I knew the minute that I drove onto the ... Read more property that I wanted to have our wedding there and I would highly recommend this venue to any bride & groom. My girls and I stayed in the bridal suite the night before and it was such a perfect space for brunch on the morning of our wedding. Plus the guys loved playing football and frisbee in the yard out front before getting ready. The courtyard was perfect for our sunset, summer ceremony and then we danced, dined and celebrated in the ballroom for the reception. Even before adding flowers, furniture and other decor, this venue was beautiful and needed no help to let you know it! The Ballroom at I Street will FOREVER hold a special place in my heart. My husband and I had the best day of our lives here and I can't say enough about the team. Book them now :)

Myranda
Myranda

Getting married on 05/28/2020

Amazing venue, kindest staff.

The ballroom is so elegant and beautiful. It was literally love at first site! I would definitely recommend. Breann is literally the nicest, sweetest person! And great to work with! Read more The ballroom is so elegant and beautiful. It was literally love at first site! I would definitely recommend. Breann is literally the nicest, sweetest person! And great to work with!

C
Cathy B

Married on 12/08/2018

Perfect in every way!!!

The venue was amazing. The perfect place for our daughters wedding. The owners are wonderful to work with. The House next door was so convenient to stay at and pretty for the bridal party to get ready ... Read more ready at. AMAZING!!!