The Bardot

Raleigh, NC · View map · Visit website

About The Bardot

Our on-site beauty team specializes in all things bridal, and their licensed hair and makeup artists have years of experience to help you create your dream look for your special day.

With services ranging from hair styling to airbrush makeup their customer service-geared staff will make sure you are happy and all your needs are met. In addition to beauty services, The Bardot has a Pink Bardot Beauty Bus, which is a 28 foot vintage travel trailer that can be rented for use as a beauty party bus for the bridal party or as a mobile bridal suite. They offer the following hair and makeup services:

• Updos

Nicole
    Featured
    Nicole

Married on 06/08/2019

Exceeded my expectations by FAR!!!

WOW! Not sure I'll even be able to describe how thankful I am for The Bardot (specifically Allyson and Ashley)! First off, their salon is super cute and totally instagram-able, and anyone I talked ... Read more to/met was super friendly and professional. Long story short, I am a 'hair down' kinda girl when I want to feel my best. But, a June wedding and an outdoor ceremony just doesn't work with long hair. I decided to choose an updo and HOLY MOLY am I glad that I did! I was in awe after my trial and honestly, my wedding day hair was even more amazing. It was better than any 'down-do' I could've chosen. I got compliments from practically every guest (and vendor) on my wedding day and I still constantly get compliments on my hair from anyone who sees my pictures. My mom and bridesmaids also looked so amazing! THANK YOU to my awesome team and I would recommend Ashley and Allyson to anyone looking to feel fabulous on their wedding day!

K
    Kristen Perez

Getting married on 12/05/2020

Make-up artist know how

Devon is an amazing make-up artist. Multiple people commented on the make-up masterpiece she created for me on my wedding day. I wear very little to no make-up and wanted to make sure that I received ... Read more received the right amount of make-up that would enhance my features but not look like I was wearing a pound of make-up. My wedding make-up was spot on and she was so efficient that we were ahead of schedule and I was able to take a few extra pictures outside.

Talia
    Talia Camila Ferro

Married on 07/27/2019

Summer Wedding

I contacted The Bardot only 2 months before my wedding and I was very lucky to find out they had my date available. We had Allyson doing our hair and Betsy doing makeup. They were both AMAZING and did ... Read more exactly what I wanted just by showing them pictures from Pinterest. I was nonstop from 2 to 11 PM, it rained for a bit, then it was windy while we were taking pictures with the wedding party after our mass, and I did not stop dancing for a sec during our reception. My hair did not move an inch and my make up still looked great at the end of the night. I would not hesitate to hire them again and recommend them to anyone that will listen!