The Barn at Dunvilla

Pelican Rapids, MN · View map

About The Barn at Dunvilla

A vintage facility with rustic charm and modern amenities. With capacity for 280+, and heating and air conditioning throughout, The Barn at Dunvilla offers year round comfort for you and your guests to celebrate in summer, fall, winter and spring.

4 Reviews for The Barn at Dunvilla

4 The Barn at Dunvilla Reviews

K
Kjerstin

Married on 09/24/2017

Absolutely loved my experience at the Barn! Beautiful facility, fantastic management to work with, and a great venue overall. I had my wedding here and have absolutely no regrets I loved it! Read more Absolutely loved my experience at the Barn!! Beautiful facility, fantastic management to work with, and a great venue overall. I had my wedding here and have absolutely no regrets I loved it!!

User5411314

2+ years ago

Absolutely gorgeous venue! The owner goes above and beyond to ensure everything goes smoothly for your big day. Highly recommend. Read more Absolutely gorgeous venue!! The owner goes above and beyond to ensure everything goes smoothly for your big day. Highly recommend.

C
Chelsey

Married on 07/02/2016

They did a great job making it a great day! They were well prepared, and we had very limited additional set up. Read more They did a great job making it a great day! They were well prepared, and we had very limited additional set up.