The Barn at Four Pines Ranch

Crosby, TX · View map · Visit website

About The Barn at Four Pines Ranch

The BARN at Four Pines Ranch is a scenic wedding venue in Crosby, Texas. Situated on 60 acres of gorgeous, meticulously manicured countryside, this venue boasts an array of beautiful wedding spots and photographic opportunities throughout the property. From ponds to longhorn cattle, you and your guests will enjoy the natural beauty and charm, as well as the tranquil setting this venue has to offer.

Facilities and Capacity
The BARN at Four Pines Ranch can host weddings of up to 200 guests in their five gorgeous indoor and covered and uncovered outdoor spaces with scenic views. From wedding ceremonies and receptions to elopements to rehearsal dinners, showers, and engagement parties, this venue will ensure you have everything you need to host the event of your dreams. The barn boasts an elegantly lit, air-conditioned party hall with a bar and ample room for ceremonies. It also has serving areas and a large patio where guests can mingle. You have the option of choosing from three outdoor spaces, including an area surrounded by tall, majestic pines, a beautiful waterfront area, and a gorgeous patio. There is also a get-ready suite for the wedding party, which has a separate entrance, along with a full kitchen, three showers, and five private bathrooms for your vendors and guests to use. One of the rooms is equipped with an 80-inch big screen TV, pool table, and poker table. There is also an abundance of activities available on the property, including paddleboats, golf, softball, a swimming pond, and more.

To help you create the wedding of your dreams, The BARN at Four Pines Ranch offers event planning services and supplies an array of event rental items, including aisle markers, altars or arches, dance floors, decor, drapery, furniture, lighting, and tables and chairs. The property also has WiFi and there is ample parking and wheelchair access for guests.

Cuisine
The BARN at Four Pines Ranch provides in-house catering with flexible options and delicious menu selections, as well as bar service. They can accommodate buffets, family-style meals, plated dinners, and stations. Cake from your favorite bakery is welcome. You can choose from Italian or barbecue meals, or you can work with the chef to create a custom menu that fits your culinary tastes. For bar service, you can opt for an open, cash, or limited bar, with a variety of drink options, such as house beer, wine, and liquor, as well as premium and specialty selections. You’ll also have an experienced bartender to ensure your drinks are made to perfection.

36 Reviews for The Barn at Four Pines Ranch

36 The Barn at Four Pines Ranch Reviews

C
Featured
Casey

Married on 09/23/2017

The Barn at Four Pines Ranch is amazing, extremely beautiful in scenery and is exactly what we were looking for. Todd and Kim both went above and beyond for us, answered all of our questions ... Read more thoroughly, worked with us in every situation, and made our experience very relaxing and fun. They are both very down to earth, kind and special people. Most of all they love taking care of people in general but especially when it comes to someone's big day. We didn't even shop around for other venues to compare, we were sold from the first conversation we had with Todd and Kim. Thank you guys, such incredible people you are!!

Courtney
Courtney

Married on 01/25/2019

The Barn at Four Pines Ranch was a DREAM COME TRUE!

I can not say enough wonderful things about this venue! First of all, it is absolutely gorgeous! The grounds, the barn, the bridal suite, the grooms suite, all 3 altars! Not only as a bride will ... Read more you love all the options you have available, but your groom will be ecstatic when he finds out all the fun there is to be had on the property on the wedding day! The Barn was the first and only venue we looked at! As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to get married there! I told my mom I made my decision, and she signed the paperwork & deposit before we left. Next, the staff is absolutely WONDERFUL! We had the pleasure of working with Todd from our very first visit. He was so helpful, patient, and understanding. He was able to answer all of our questions, give us advice for what was to come the following months leading up to the day, provide a list of vendors near the area, and more! Now I was a pretty tedious and detail oriented bride, so whenever I had a question, comment, or concern I would send an email. Todd got back to me SO FAST that any worries or clarification I needed got addressed right away. You can not ask for better customer service!!! The staff handled my dozens of emails quickly and professionally. Billy, the property manager, was very helpful and informative when we arrived to the venue the day of our wedding. He was easy going and able to handle any requests we had! Any alcohol served must be through the Barn's preferred vendor. Let me tell you, the bar service they partner with are LEGIT! The bartenders provided FAST and GREAT service to all of our guests. I had quite a few thirsty friends and family members, and the bar never ran out! That is impressive how well stocked and prepared they were! The perk of having this vendor partner with the barn is you can directly communicate with the Barn, and they take care of the details with the liquor company. Decor & Rentals are the only other mandatory vendor and they were awesome to work with as well! EB Inc showed up on time to set up the linen at the altar and deliver/set up the additional tables and chairs we rented. They are familiar with the barn so it is extremely easy to communicate your ideas and vision with them. They have all the sizes already and can provide you with endless options! PS We didn't hire a wedding coordinator, but I had the pleasure of meeting Kim when we visited the venue a few times leading up to our wedding day. She was so nice and knowledgable. I could tell she would be the perfect person to work with had we hired one. (My advice after planning a 180 person wedding: Hire a Wedding Coordinator, you'll be glad you did! LOL) Overall, this venue is a TOTAL PACKAGE! I highly recommend this wedding venue!!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5 STARS!

A
Amber

Married on 10/22/2018

Absolutely love The Barn at Four Pines Ranch. The property is absolutely beautiful, the staff are so nice and helpful and answered all my questions all the way up to the big day. I highly recommend ... Read more this place and suggest taking the tour. Perfect for any rustic bride!