The Barn At Hawks Point

Anderson, IN · View map

About The Barn At Hawks Point

An intimate boutique barn venue, on an expansive property... perfect for your special day... with the modern amenities you require! Operates from April - November! Max capacity is 175.

All Rentals Include: Exclusive access to The Barn, Three Indoor Restrooms, Heat and A/C, Bridal Suite, Groom's Cabin, two covered porches, outdoor pergola, fire feature and seating areas, as well as chairs and tables, onsite parking, onsite Day Of assistance and a variety of rustic decor pieces.

Venue Rental starts at $2,500. contact us for details!

Located on 13 acres of gorgeous, tree-filled meadow in Madison County Indiana, The Barn at Hawks Point is four miles off interstate 69, just 40 minutes north of Indianapolis.

16 Reviews for The Barn At Hawks Point

16 The Barn At Hawks Point Reviews

A
Ana F

Married on 10/21/2018

Perfect for us

Excellent value for a great place! Read more Excellent value for a great place!

J
Jacki S

Married on 07/21/2018

So Pretty!

We really wanted an outdoor space that was naturally beautiful, along with an indoor reception area that would be pretty and keep everyone comfortable no matter the weather... And this barn was ... Read more everything we had hoped for! Owners were easy to work with and always ready with to answer questions. We could not have asked for more!

T
Tina

Married on 05/23/2017

I loved the barn and my wedding day was PERFECT and the barn was exactly what we both had wanted. If I could change one thing I would want to be able to have it the night before for not such a large ... Read more fee. A lot of the places we looked at got it the night before within the paid fee and the day of you had more time to enjoy the day. However, the barn doesn't need much since it is so beautiful it was just stressful for my now husband to set up while I got ready. Other than that the barn has everything a bride could want and is actually one of VERY FEW barns with indoor plumbing! My day was perfect and I would recommend the barn to every bride I know!!!