The Barn at High Point Farms

Flintstone, GA · View map · Visit website

About The Barn at High Point Farms

The Barn at High Point farms, Inc., is a rustic wedding venue in Flintstone, Georgia. Nestled in the shadow of Lookout Mountain, the venue features an authentic old barn, a garden full of vegetables, and a variety of trees. With large, round hay bales; vintage sofas; fresh farm flowers; and goats available for photo opportunities, Barn at High Point farms, Inc., is a charming location for an authentic barn wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
The Barn at High Point farms, Inc., can accomodate up to 200 guests in its indoor and outdoor event spaces. Couples can exchange vows under a canopy made by a circle of trees, or inside the barn, where a wagon wheel chandelier hangs above. The large pole barn has old, weathered wood and large tin doors on all sides that provide scenic views in all directions.

The farm's team meets with couples ahead of time to help them arrange the layout of the venue. The Barn at High Point farms, Inc., also offers the following services:

• Accommodations
  • Wireless internet
  • Transportation and access
  • In-house bar

Accommodations
The barn has a large home on-site for lodging. Mimi's Guest House is a rustic, eclectic home where up to eight adults can stay.

35 Reviews for The Barn at High Point Farms

35 The Barn at High Point Farms Reviews

A
Featured
Aubree

Married on 09/04/2016

I could not have been happier with my venue choice! Jill and Margie were always very helpful! I knew from the first time I saw the barn that this was the venue for me! Its absolutely stunning in ... Read more picture and even more perfect in person!! I was worried that I wouldn't be able to afford it, but with the discounts they offer plus all the freebie decor it was so affordable! I had the perfect wedding and nothing could have been any better!!<3

Lauren
Lauren Tremblay

Getting married on 09/07/2019

So excited to have our wedding here

Margie and Jill are quick to respond and so lovely to work with, so far. We had a tour and knew this was the venue. It has it all. Charm, views, tasteful decor, lodging options, and goats! Read more Margie and Jill are quick to respond and so lovely to work with, so far. We had a tour and knew this was the venue. It has it all. Charm, views, tasteful decor, lodging options, and goats!

Katie
Katie

Married on 05/18/2019

Flexible, Unique, and Great for Guests!

The Barn at High Point Farms was the PERFECT venue. We toured on a whim because we had heard about the goats, even though the location was a little out of our range. Once we saw the venue my husband ... Read more and I couldn't possibly get married anywhere else! The barn has beautiful lights inside and the mountain scenery around is gorgeous! I had Margie and Jill help with coordination, decor, and florals and they were both so responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. The decor and florals ended up looking fantastic. Our guests all loved feeding the goats and the smores and fire pit add-ons. We also stayed in the new treehouse and it was a memorable and stress-free way to end our wedding! This venue gives so much flexibility to choose vendors, while also giving a lot of great suggestions. You will not regret picking here!