The Barn at Meadow Farms

Greenback, TN · View map · Visit website

About The Barn at Meadow Farms

The Barn at Meadow Farms is a ranch-style wedding venue located in Greenback, Tennessee. With a beautiful barn and a spacious outdoor area, this venue provides rustic charm in a private setting for a wedding day that you and your guests can remember for a lifetime. Owners Larry and Joann Sands built The Barn at Meadow Farms in 2015 for their granddaughter's wedding. Their goal has always been to provide an affordable venue option to every couple.

Facilities and Capacity
The Barn at Meadow Farms offers both indoor and outdoor venue options for a one-of-a-kind ceremony and reception that can be configured to suit your wishes. You can host your celebration outdoors on the spacious field, under their party tents, or bring the party inside their magnificent temperature controlled barn. They even have an indoor fireplace and outdoor firepit available for you to use. The venue can comfortably accommodate up to 200 guests.

The Barn at Meadow Farms offers many services to make your wedding experience seamless and unforgettable. They have many event rentals available for you to use to complete the atmosphere you have always dreamed of for your special day! The venue has ample parking available for your guests and also provides valet service as well as wheelchair accessibility. They are able to host ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, engagement parties, elopements, and rehearsal dinners. The wedding-related services they provide for your special day include:

• Tables & floor legnth linens
  • Allow all outside vendors
  • Pet friendly
  • Setup
  • Trash removal

Visit our website to schedule a showing today!

9 Reviews for The Barn at Meadow Farms

9 The Barn at Meadow Farms Reviews

Cindy
Cindy Brewer

Married on 12/01/2018

Mother of bride

My daughter got married there on Dec. 1, 2018. Although it rained and we could not use the facilities outside the barn was beautiful and we had plenty of space to get ready, prepare to put food out as ... Read more as well as room for guests and the ceremony. We higher Taya to coordinate the day of the wedding and we are so glad we did. Well worth the extra cost. We met the owners while we were cleaning up, very nice family to do business with. Thanks for making the wedding everything they dreamed of. Cindy Brewer

Jamie
Jamie

Married on 10/27/2018

Could'nt have asked for a more perfect venue!!

Not only will I recommend this venue, I have already recommended this venue to anyone and everyone who will listen! Pros- it’s absolutely beautiful! Ceremony and reception on the same site. Chairs, ... Read more tables, chair covers, and table cloths included in the price, THE PRICE is unbelievable for all you get, they offer different ceremony entrance décor options for a very small price, full kitchen on site, huge loft upstairs for bridal party and 2 rooms downstairs for the guys in the bridal party, gorgeous fireplace, newly built, central heat and AC, very accommodating coordinator, THE VIEWS, so many photo ops, brand new firepit (very nice on my cold, windy October wedding day), and honestly there is so much more. Cons- it’s out there, way out there in Greenback, & not really a con, more of a suggestion, I recommend the inside barn for 120 max (as the venue coordinator recommends as well.) We ended up with 133 in attendance, and maybe if I had done a seating chart (which I didn’t because I expected more people and had tables outside) it would’ve accommodated everyone. But inside I’d say 120. But there are so many options because there is a beautiful field with plenty of space for outside seating, tents, etc. Although my wedding day was cold, although not everything went as planned, although -fill in the blank- happened… this venue was the perfect choice for my outdoor/indoor wedding, and I’m so thankful I stumbled across it!

Kelsie
Kelsie

Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect Venue

I cannot recommend this venue and Taya enough. From the beginning she was helpful and answered all my questions in a timely manner. Since we paid for the wedding ourselves, I was happy to be able to ... Read more find a beautiful venue and it be affordable. There are so many great spots for photos, the bridal suite upstairs made it so easy to get ready. I made a few changes the day before and they were quickly done thanks to Taya's team. We had a wonderful day and all the extra touches made it perfect.