The Barn at Oak Manor

Newnan, Georgia · View map · Visit website

About The Barn at Oak Manor

The Barn at Oak Manor, a wedding venue located in Newnan, Georgia, provides couples with a relaxing setting to host their bridal shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Because this southern styled estate is quite accommodating, couples can also host their intimate elopement on the property, as well. Whether you choose an indoor or outdoor space, you and your guests will enjoy the scenic views while creating lasting memories on your big day.

Facilities and Capacity

At the Barn at Oak Manor, couples have three main site options to choose from in which to create the wedding of their dreams. Your first option is the Mother Oak site. Here, in the center of the property, you will get the chance to exchange your vows surrounded by lush green oak trees. In this wooded area, you will be elevated on the rustic, hand-built, wooden altar during your ceremony. Your second option is the barn, which can accommodate up to 300 of your friends and family. This space allows you and your guests to enjoy a rugged yet stylish space. This site also features many conveniences, such as restrooms and a full-service catering kitchen. For more elegant or traditional ceremonies and celebrations, couples can host their wedding in the third option on property: the Oak Manor. This elegant estate is not only aesthetically pleasing, but it also features many entertaining options for you and your guests. Your wedding party can relax and enjoy the two-story front porch or spend time partaking in activities like raketball or basketball after the ceremony is over.

Every couple who chooses the Barn at Oak Manor to exchange their vows will receive a variety of furniture pieces and decorations to use. Couples have many different styled chairs, tables, and lighting options they can choose from. You will also receive a space in which your wedding party can prepare in, as well as plenty of parking on the property. Couples can also choose from the following services:

• Setup

C
Featured
Carolyn

Married on 04/01/2017

Our daughter was just married at the Barn at Oak Manor. Everything was just perfect! The house was a lovely setting for the bridal party to get ready and the barn was beautiful for the reception. We ... Read more We used the Barn's wedding coordinator and everything was well timed and went without a hitch. Several of the guests commented on the great venue as well! We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding for our daughter!

E
Emily

Married on 09/29/2018

We could not have been happier with this venue and the staff. Everything exceeded our expectations, including Ashley, who manages the venue. I would highly recommend to anyone! Read more We could not have been happier with this venue and the staff. Everything exceeded our expectations, including Ashley, who manages the venue. I would highly recommend to anyone!

M
Morgan

Married on 08/11/2018

I knew even before I went to go and tour this venue that this was going to be the place I got married! We got married prob one of the hottest days of the year, but honestly everything went so perfect ... Read more that you couldnt even tell it was hot! Ashley is incredible at her job and I highly recommend hiring her as your coordinator! and you get to use the decorations! I hardly had to buy any for the entire venue, 5 Stars without a doubt. If I could do it again, I wouldnt change a thing! 100% worth the money