In 2013, the post and beam barn was disimantled, tagged and shipped to Odessa and painstakenly reconstructed as an inn, lodge and venue. The barn is filled with New England antiques dating back to the 1700's and 1800's.The Tampa Tribune calls the barn a tranplanted treasure and a "museum that you can sleep in".
The Barn offers a large center corridor, an entrance gathering area, a chapel, visiting office space, a family and game room, a professional country kitchen, dining area, laundry and bathroom on the first floor. The second floor includes two master suites with king bed, sitting area and private bathroom. Three hallway bedrooms with queen mattress lie a hallway and share a bathroom. The second floor also offers a gathering area for second floor guests
Thus, the Barn at Stark Farms is a “step back in time” rural life experience offering barn style, guest lodging, ceremonies, celebrations and family reunions. Rustic weddings are offered on the grounds and utilize the Barn for weddings, rehearsal dinners, wedding party use and the honeymoon night stay.
Capacity of The Barn at Stark Farms is limited to 50 guests; the surrounding lawn and grounds can accommodate up to 300 guests.
The Barn at Stark Farms is a beautiful setting for any group.
The Manor at Stark Farms is a 7,000 square foot former executive home that has been an Odessa landmark since the early 1970's. The Manor property includes expansive lawn and grounds, many 100 year oak trees for wedding backdrop. A wonderful natural setting for any size celebration.
In addition to the Manor, this working farm offers pastures with grazing cattle, hay fields, horse stables and pastures and a unique octagon dome home which is currently occupied. The lawns include wetlands, pond and equestrian fencing as wonderful backdrop for photography. Also available are antique tractors and trucks for photography.
The Manor offers a full kitchen with breakfast area, pantry and laundry rooms, formal dining and living rooms, a grand stairway and entrance, a private study, a very large family room with fireplace. Bedrooms include a first floor bedroom with picture windows overlooking the grounds, a second floor master bedroom with fireplace, walk in closet, breakfast bar and private bathroom and balcony, and two additional bedrooms with shared hallway bathroom.
The Manor has a detached pool area with 30,000 gallon pool, pool bath and changing rooms.
Capacity of The Manor at Stark Farms is limited to 30 people; the surrounding lawn and grounds can accommodte up to 500 guests.
The Barn at Stark Farms and The Manor at Stark Farms can be use individually for events and in tandem together as a combined venue.
Services Offered by Stark Farms
- Unique inn and lodge for short term stays;
- A museum that you can sleep in; and,
- Meeting space and event venues in a rustic, historic and agricultural setting.
- History dating back to the Founding Fathers and the war for independence; and,
- Ambiance and serenity centered on God, Family and Country.
- Rural location with access to nature preserves and trails operated by Hillsborough County; and,
- Easy access to Suncoast Highway short drive to Tampa airport and short drive to Tarpon Springs.
- Indoor and outdoor space for venues from family events to large gatherings; and,
- Antique truck and tractor displays and a Farm Experience and Forest Experience for guests.
- Catering, tent rentals, table and chair rentals, dance floors, floral arrangemants and decorations, licensed bar and entertainment by others.