The Barn at Timber Creek

Farmville, VA · View map · Visit website

About The Barn at Timber Creek

The Barn at Timber Creek offers everything you and your significant other need to make your wedding a day to remember. Located west of Richmond, the venue is a 15-minute drive from Farmville.

Facilities and Capacity
Boasting 5,000 square feet, The Barn at Timber Creek accommodates up to 150 guests. The adjacent outdoor patio provides room for an additional 50 guests, increasing the venue’s maximum capacity to 200 guests. With a massive floor to ceiling stone fireplace and lakeside views, The Barn at Timber Creek is the perfect location to begin your new life! This venue also offers a bridal suite.

13 Reviews for The Barn at Timber Creek

13 The Barn at Timber Creek Reviews

V
Val Scott

Married on 06/23/2019

Val-mother of the groom

There aren’t enough words to describe this venue, the setting, and the owner, Whitney. Her calm, easy-going manner put us all at ease throughout the entire process. Whitney made us feel like family ... Read more and was so accommodating. This venue was spectacular in every way. I would recommend it to anyone.

Samantha
Samantha Rakstad

Married on 06/14/2019

Personal and Professional

Our experience at The Barn couldn't have been better! Whitney made sure that all of the details were covered! She was professional but personal and interested in us and our story. On the day of our ... Read more wedding, I didn't have a personal attendant, which I don't recommend doing, but Whitney stepped in, made sure I was comfortable, and that I had everything I needed. Everyone said that our wedding was beautiful and memorable. We were blessed by being able to have our wedding at The Barn!

K
Kelsey

Married on 05/04/2019

Best venue- ever!

The Barn at Timber Creek was by far the best decision of our wedding. Whitney and her family is the BEST to work with- she is so helpful, knowledgeable and made sure our wedding day was perfect. Not ... Read more to mention the barn is absolutely beautiful! Please, please have your wedding at The Barn at Timber Creek- you will not regret it!