The Barn at Winthrop

Riverview, Florida · View map · Visit website

About The Barn at Winthrop

The Barn at Winthrop is a rustic wedding venue located right outside Tampa, Florida. This barn venue offers a unique space for any type of wedding and a lush, private garden where you can exchange your vows. With full-service packages, their expert staff will attend to every detail, allowing you to relax and enjoy your entire experience.

Facilities and Capacity
The Barn at Winthrop offers both indoor and outdoor spaces to host an unforgettable ceremony and reception. Their event spaces include their spacious indoor banquet hall, the outdoor ceremony garden and the Tuscan courtyard. Each venue can accommodate up to 350 wedding guests. They also provide a bridal suite that you and your bridal party can use to get ready and relax in before the events begin.

The Barn at Winthrop offers many wedding-related services for a stress-free experience. The venue also offers many event rentals, including tables, chairs, centerpieces, tents and accessories, arches, lighting, photo booth, dance floor, drapery and more. They are also available to host engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners and elopements. Services include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Parking
  • Valet
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
The Barn at Winthrop provides the convenience of in-house catering. They are able to accommodate guests with gluten-free, kosher, lactose-free, no pork, nut-free, organic, vegan and vegetarian dietary restrictions. The venue will provide all needed barware, china, chocolate fountain, flatware, glassware and linens for your event. Couples can choose from the following serving styles:

• Buffet
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
The Barn at Winthrop also provides in-house bar services for your special day. The wedding bar services they offer include:

• Bartender(s)
  • Open bar
  • Premium liquor
  • Signature drink

Location
The Barn at Winthrop is conveniently located in Riverview, Florida, just east of Tampa, and is minutes away from I-75, I-4, and the Crosstown. Winthrop Town Centre is a shopping, dining and entertainment center that brings a historic vibe to the modern town center.

12 Reviews for The Barn at Winthrop

12 The Barn at Winthrop Reviews

J
Featured
Jeff and Rachel

Married on 03/15/2014

All though I rated 5, the caterer and the event planner went above and beyond for the price I was charged. The food was excellent and my guests bragged about it and also the event planner did a ... Read more beautiful job and my guests enjoyed the flowers and the beautiful tables and decorations. I would definitely use them again for another party event.

S
Sharon

Married on 05/05/2018

When my husband and I were looking at venues for our wedding, we wanted some place that wouldn’t break the bank but was also gorgeous. The Barn at Winthrop was everything we wanted it to be. We worked ... Read more with Denise from day 1 and I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting to have an event here. She was great with communication and willing to work with me with customizations for the wedding and everything in between. Not only leading up to the wedding was she amazing, but the day of she made sure we were taken care of and didn’t go hungry! I’m so thankful we chose The Barn because I truly believe we got the best deal for how beautiful everything turned out. They did a fantastic job coordinating and decorating and took away so much stress. Highly recommend!

J
Jamie

Married on 03/12/2017

We absolutely loved our wedding! Carol did amazing flower arrangements and the decorations were gorgeous! My wedding vision came true 100%. The catering and environment provided was delicious and ... Read more beautiful. The staff was sincere and helpful. Thank you for making our day so special!