The Barn on Enchanted Acres

Dennison, OH · View map · Visit website

About The Barn on Enchanted Acres

The Barn on Enchanted Acres is a barn venue located in Dennison, Ohio. This stylish and elegant wedding venue combines the traditional layout of a classic barn with modern day furnishings and amenities. With event spaces perfect for a range of celebratory events, each couple can transform any site into their dream wedding setting. Working in close relation with the barn’s friendly and professional staff, every couple can ensure every aspect of their day will be covered and no small detail will be overlooked.

Facilities and Capacity

The Barn on Enchanted Acres offers a range of indoor and outdoor spaces that can be tailored to best suit each couple’s desires and requirements. The indoor barn features rustic wooden beams overhead and flooring below. A blank wooden canvas, the venue is perfect for a creative couple who are looking to portray their own style and color into their wedding day. The site can host ceremonies, seated dinners, and wedding celebrations that continue long into the night. The outdoor ceremony area is perfect for summertime ceremonies and nature lovers. The vintage and charming wooden altar and archways provide a stunning setting for a ceremony amongst the wilderness. Secluded away from the noise of the big city, the outdoor site is tranquil and picturesque for intimate moments between close friends and family. All event spaces include cleaning, breakdown, tables, Chiavari chairs, ivory tablecloths, beverage dispensers, trays, stone fire pit, a patio area, and more.

The barn venue provides several services to make each couple’s planning process runs as smoothly and as stress-free as possible. With an array of wedding decorations at every couple’s disposal, they can focus on other, more pressing matters. For catering, entertainment, bar, and other services, couple’s are welcome to use outside vendors to help complete their dream day. Additional services offered include parking, shuttle services, and wheelchair accessibility. For more information regarding event planning and services, the venue can be contacted directly through their official website or Facebook Page.

Location

Located on 85-acres of private property, the barn is the perfect wedding getaway from the hustle of modern-day life. For guests traveling from further afield, Pittsburgh International Airport is approximately a 1 hour and 30-minute drive away.

50 Reviews for The Barn on Enchanted Acres

50 The Barn on Enchanted Acres Reviews

Andrea
Featured
Andrea Burch

Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing wedding venue

I can’t say enough about both Ryan and Celeste in preparing for our wedding. When trying to choose venues, this was our first choice because of how beautiful the barn and the setting were. We had no ... Read more idea how helpful Celeste and Ryan would be when booking them for our special day. All questions were answered, suggestions were given, and just constant calming words were received from Celeste. You can tell she really cares for and loves her brides. She honestly makes you feel like you’ve been best friends for years, and she makes such a stressful time so fun! Ryan knows what he is doing with catering weddings. That was one of the major things we were concerned about when planning the wedding. He made it so easy, and the food was WONDERFUL! I would 100% recommend this venue to anyone! Ryan and Celeste can do pretty much everything so the bride and groom can enjoy their day.

S
Samantha

Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Venue!

I’m not sure where to begin! We had our wedding at The Barn on Enchanted Acres a few weeks ago, and it was truly the best day ever. The Barn is absolutely stunning. The best way that I can describe it ... Read more it is like a rustic, elegant, Hogwarts Great Hall, which comfortably fit our 225 guests with plenty of room for a large dance floor! The beautiful decorations were included, and there were a TON to choose from, so we didn’t have to worry about making any table decorations ourselves! The ceremony site was absolutely gorgeous! We wanted to get married outside, and we had the most perfect, beautiful ceremony! The grounds were beautiful and provided us with amazing places to take photos and enjoy our day! Celeste, Ryan, and their team made sure that our wedding day, and the entire week of our wedding, went smoothly! My family and I went to The Barn on the Wednesday before our wedding, and Ryan and Celeste were already there helping us to set up! They made sure that our tables were setup in the best possible way, and showed us all of our decorating options. Ryan even helped with our Rehearsal, and ensured that everyone was on the same page with the organization of the wedding ceremony. On the day of our wedding, Celeste made sure that our wedding party was organized in walking down the aisle, brought us refreshments into the Bridal Room, and even cried when she saw me in my wedding dress! They truly made us feel like family, and we were so happy that we chose to get married at The Barn. With the personal touch that Celeste and Ryan bring to the venue, you can’t beat it! Ryan and Celeste, than you for helping to make our wedding day so beautiful and amazing!

E
Erica Acito

Married on 06/23/2019

Speechless in the best way! ❤︯

WOW 😭 I cant say enough amazing things about this place. If you book this venue, prepare for many, many compliments. My bridesmaids walked in the morning of and just gasped. That’s how beautiful it ... Read more is. This venue is gorgeous, and the perfect place to have your wedding. It’s a beautiful mixture of intimate, romantic, and calming. The ceremony site with the white doors is like a FAIRYTALE moment when you’re about to walk down the aisle. My husband said when those white doors flew open it was as if the whole world stopped, just another great addition to this place. We fell in love with this place when we toured it and walked out knowing this was the one. My mom even talks about the joy on our faces when we found this place and decided on it. The pictures really show this places beauty, but a tour will make you FALL IN LOVE. I would have booked this place solely on its beauty, but the fact that you are blessed with the amazing venue owners, Celeste and Ryan, is actually what made our experience SO amazing. These two are just meant for this business. They have so much love for the couples they work with and truly, with all their heart, want to do everything in their power to make sure you have the most perfect day. Celeste was with me all morning setting up (Sunday wedding) and helping to add even more of a beautiful touch to the place. She is so talented in all things floral and decor, but her heart is so big too. She just radiates pure joy. She held the door open for me as I walked down the aisle, and I look over to her just in pure happy tears. No joke, that’s how much they love their couples here!!! Ryan was also the best, helping me throughout the day and even bringing me a pile of fruit about 10 minutes before I walked down the aisle because I was in the mood for fruit 🤷🏼‍♀️ He helps coordinate timing for the wedding ceremony, and honestly, although we had a small rehearsal mock-up elsewhere the night before since it was a Sunday wedding, we really didn’t need to do a rehearsal. Everyone would have known what to do with Ryan’s guidance. When we were getting ready to announce the bridal party, I had a bustle malfunction in my dress and who comes and saves the day with pins and fixes the bustle? Ryan and Celeste! They just care so much and help make your day so special. Our day has come and gone, but we will forever hold this place in our hearts forever. Thank you Ryan, Celeste, and your amazing team for doing so much for us. We truly felt so loved and my husband says he expected a crazy day before hand, and you both just told him to relax, as you handled it all. He wasn’t prepared for that, but I truly believe that the time we both got to rest and prepare while you handled the big stuff, made the ceremony and reception even more perfect. These are the types of places and people that you never forget. People who are genuinely in love with what they do, and it radiates from them. We are so grateful for this place and their owners. We would recommend to anyone and everyone, as it’s simply perfect. Thanks for making our day the best day ever! ❤️