The Barn on the Pemi

Plymouth, NH · View map · Visit website

About The Barn on the Pemi

The Barn on the Pemi is a rustic wedding event venue located in Plymouth, New Hampshire. On a secluded hilltop high above the Pemigewasset River, this barn is surrounded by wilderness and sweeping mountain views; it offers a delightful mix of modern amenities and rustic charm, so you and your guests will feel right at home! Offering 10,000 square feet of event space, this venue is quite expansive and versatile, and it is an ideal location for a memorable wedding event.

Facilities and Capacity
The Barn on the Pemi has space for up to 300 guests. The extensive amount of event space, and large outdoor terrace, gives you a lot to work with during creatie planning.

The onsite event specialist will work with you from start to finish to help you create a customized wedding event that includes a tailored menu, ceremony, reception and decorative elements. Services offered include:

• Setup and cleanup

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 07/06/2019

7/6/19 Wedding

My husband and I got married in early July of 2019. We were looking for a rustic barn that included the whole package (food and beverage service, set up and breakdown etc.). When I toured the Barn on ... Read more the Pemi it was still under construction, but I knew it was the right choice. The barn is absolutely stunning and the views from the terrace are so beautiful! Everyone (Kali, Jen, Carole) I worked with prior to my wedding was very prompt and helpful. They answered all my questions and were open and honest about all of my ideas. The day of our wedding it was in the high 90s with expected thunderstorms. Our ceremony was scheduled for 4:30 and at 4:00 it started to storm. The staff at the Barn was so accommodating. They quickly set up for an inside ceremony without any issues. The bridal party had to wait upstairs in order to stay out of the rain and the food service staff was so kind bringing us snacks and drinks while we waited. The ceremony went off without a hitch. The staff did a great job keeping me out of the rain and out of sight from guests during the transition to walk down the aisle. I was told by many guests that the food was great! I personally really loved the food as well! We chose the family style dinner service and the staff was very prompt about making sure guests had enough food! The girl that attended to the head table was an absolute gem! Always smiling and offering to take pictures if people asked. At one point the bar line was getting pretty long and she brought us over a tray of cold beers! Props to her!! I highly recommend the Barn on the Pemi for your wedding venue. The Barn is stunning, the food is delicious and the staff is welcoming and warm!! You can’t go wrong!

Kathy
Kathy

Married on 10/08/2018

Incredible experience!

We had the most stress-FREE experience and wedding at The Barn on 10/8/18 that we ever could have imagined. Lauren and her team were incredibly responsive, so involved and helpful with all of our ... Read more details incl. menu, decorations and day of timeline. The overall feel and ambiance of The Barn itself is incredible, and adding a few of our own simple touches made it so personal and magical. We had the best experience after a very last minute venue change from another state, and Lauren told us from the get go, "you're in good hands now". She didn't let us down. The only one complaint we have, is that WE cant do this over and over again with them!! A truly magical day filled with so much happiness and love!

Eli
Eli Smith

Married on 09/22/2018

A beautiful venue with great staff!

The Barn was absolutely incredible for our late September wedding. It was the perfect mix of elegance and rustic. We had our ceremony outside on the terraced grounds and our cocktail hour in the ... Read more greenhouse. The entire Barn's staff was amazing, especially Lauren and Jen, who went out of their way to make sure our day was perfect. They even personally picked up a few of our guests from a local hotel when there was a mixup with the transportation we hired. Thank you so much!