The Barn on Wild Rose Prairie

Deer Park, WA · View map

About The Barn on Wild Rose Prairie

The Barn on Wild Rose Prairie is managed by Infinite Events, LLC. We host and plan weddings, receptions, family reunions, corporate gatherings, and other special occasions. Our barn is located on the beautiful Wild Rose Prairie, 15 minutes north of Spokane, Washington. The facility was carefully renovated to maintain the integrity and rustic charm of the original 50 year old barn. We specialize in collaborating with you to create the right ambiance for your event. The possibilities are, literally, infinite!

6 Reviews for The Barn on Wild Rose Prairie

6 The Barn on Wild Rose Prairie Reviews

Brena
Brena

Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect Rustic Barn Setting

My husband and I could have not asked for a better venue. The barn had everything we needed and was so gorgeous. Chris was quick in responding in emails leading up to the wedding. Him and his wife ... Read more gave us help/advice as we were setting up for the event. I would recommend 10/10.

Briana
Briana

Married on 05/10/2019

Words can't describe how gorgeous it was!

They scenery was just absolutely breathtaking! The couples we worked with were so sweet and so professional! They worked around us! They laid everything on the table no secret charges, no hidden ... Read more anything. You were able to use some of their things to fill extra spaces you would have never thought you had. They include a ton of things in their price for how low priced it is. I looked for months on venues and you don't wouldn't have gotten half the amenities for the price we had gotten. They place the table and chairs were you want and work with you on any special requests you might have. Tons of open space. I couldn't have picked and worked with an amazing set of people!

LadyScarlett85
Jessica

Married on 09/30/2018

I am so excited to have my wedding here next year. Chris has been amazing with his communication and I look forward to working with their team. They have great ideas and are so welcoming. Read more I am so excited to have my wedding here next year. Chris has been amazing with his communication and I look forward to working with their team . They have great ideas and are so welcoming.