The Barns at Wesleyan Hills

Middletown, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About The Barns at Wesleyan Hills

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills is a wedding venue offering the perfect blend of elegance and a rustic, country feel in Middletown, Connecticut. The 140-year-old barn is surrounded by romantic willow trees, ponds, islands and a fountain, creating an ideal setting for your special day. The Barns at Wesleyan Hills is an award-winning venue that has been featured on TLC’s “Say Yes To The Dress,” and named Country Dream Wedding Venue in David Tutera’s “Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings”. The venue offers a stunning setting, along with award-winning seasonal menus customized for your wedding reception. The Barns at Wesleyan Hills provide expert staff as well as an onsite coordinator for the day-of to ensure your wedding goes smoothly.

Facilities and Capacity
The Barns at Wesleyan Hills can accommodate up to 225 guests in the historic barn, while the newly constructed Middle Barn offers space for a cocktail hour. The barns provide full heating and air-conditioning for your comfort.

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills offers a variety of services to make the wedding of your dreams come to life, including:

• Bridal suite

B
Featured
Brian

Married on 11/10/2018

Best Wedding Ever with CWG at The Barns!

All I can say is Amazing Amazing Amazing! We booked The Barns at Wesleyan Hills for our November wedding in Connecticut. Our road to choosing a venue spanned many months with visits to multiple ... Read more sites around CT until we fell in love with The Barns and CT Wedding Group. The moment we stepped foot into The Barns, we knew this was going to be our venue. The journey started in 2017 when we met with Mary-Beth who was amazing through the whole process, answering all of our questions. I’m pretty sure “No” is not in CWG’s vocabulary. There are different packages and additions you can add to make The Barns specific to your style to achieve the wedding of your dreams. When you book with CWG, you are not only booking The Barns, but you are hiring an outstanding group of wedding planners, chefs, and coordinators whose only goal is to make your wedding day a dream come true. The year of planning was easy and flawless thanks to CWG. They will send you reminders, set up an AMAZING food tasting event, and greet you with smiles along the way. On the day of your wedding, you can relax and enjoy the best day of your life knowing everything is taken care of and you hired the best wedding group. No stone is left unturned and the group’s attention to every detail was appreciated and noticed by all the guests. Our same day coordinator Lindsay was AMAZING. It rained the day before and while taking pictures outside, part of the wedding dress got muddy. I vividly remember both Lindsay and Cate were on their knees before the reception scrubbing away with club soda to get the mud off the wedding dress. This is an example of the details that didn’t go unnoticed and in which we were thankful for. Lindsay juggled so many things that day and even flawlessly coordinated our two dogs to walk down the aisle. The food was delicious and the presentation was impeccable. Our wedding was over a month ago and guests are still commenting on how the wedding food is the best they’ve ever had. The coordination between workers and guests was seamless and the day could not have been more PERFECT. Special shout out to Mary-Beth, Samantha, Jenna, Cate, Ashley, and Lindsay for making our wedding day one of the best days of our lives. For those looking for a wedding venue and group, choose The Barns at Wesleyan Hills, Connecticut Wedding Group, and don’t look back. Choosing them will be one of the best decisions you make.

Getting married on 04/24/2020

Beautiful!

I attended one of my best friend’s here and I was blown away by the beauty of this place! Very rustic and decor was incredible. I loved the separate spaces for cocktail hour and reception. Read more I attended one of my best friend’s here and I was blown away by the beauty of this place! Very rustic and decor was incredible. I loved the separate spaces for cocktail hour and reception.

Getting married on 12/31/2019

Amazing Planning Experience

The Barns have been SO accommodating and helpful through our entire planning process! Read more The Barns have been SO accommodating and helpful through our entire planning process!