The Beach Tan

Davidson, NC · View map

About The Beach Tan

The Beach Tan is a wedding beauty service located in Davidson, North Carolina, that serves the Charlotte region. Hope Sams, a certified airbrush and spray tan technician, runs this family-owned business. They have been providing couples with quality airbrush tans for more than five years, and would love to use their skills to help couples look their best on such a special day.

The Beach Tan offers a consultations so couples may ask questions and discuss any potential services with the vendor. They offer a variety of tanning services that will fit any tanners desire, including tannings beds and airbrush and spray tanning. The Beach Tan is also happy to offer teeth whitening services to have your smile pearly and white for your big day. A set of bright white teeth will also help show off your gorgeous tan! Couples may request on-location or in-store services. Three technicians are Norvell Airbrush certified and may help with groups.

2 Reviews for The Beach Tan

2 The Beach Tan Reviews

K
Katie

Married on 11/04/2017

Amazing service!

Hope is the absolute best at what she does. My color always comes out looking flawlesss and fades naturally! My mom and sister came with me to get airbrushed before my wedding and their tans also ... Read more looked amazing! Hope’s professionalism is top notch as well, she made my typically shy mom feel comfortable during the process. We are always very pleased with our experience!!

Mackenzie
Mackenzie

Married on 05/20/2017

The best spray tans! Hope does a great job and never disappoints.

Always give the best spray tans. I never look orange and I love how you can customize how dark you want it! Read more Always give the best spray tans. I never look orange and I love how you can customize how dark you want it!

The Beach Tan FAQ