The Beauty Bar - Beauty Squad

Southington, CT · View map · Visit website

About The Beauty Bar - Beauty Squad

The Beauty Bar - Beauty Squad is a hair and makeup studio based out of Southington, Connecticut. This team is comprised of 10 talented artists that specialize in bridal hair and MAC airbrush makeup. Adriana is the owner and principal artist at this studio. She has over 15 years of experience in the beauty industry and is dedicated to bringing out the natural beauty of her clients. This has worked with film producers and photographers and knows how to make ther clients look spectacular in a myriad of styles.

The Beauty Bar - Beauty Squad is pleased to offer exceptional services to their clients for their wedding day. They provide color, hair extensions, airbrush makeup, traditional makeup, updos, spray tanning, and bridal makeup. Whatever may be needed to make a couple's wedding occasion complete, this team is happy to craft the look that makes their clients shine.

33 Reviews for The Beauty Bar - Beauty Squad

33 The Beauty Bar - Beauty Squad Reviews

Featured
User3620482

2+ years ago

Adriana - Thank you so much for doing my hair and make up on my wedding day! Everything looked perfect! I know that I had come in for a few hair trials with you and I couldn't quite figure out exactly ... Read more how I wanted my hair - but on the day of I feel like everything came together perfectly and I LOVED my hair! It is exactly what I wanted! The make up was also amazing and lasted all night without any problems with my eyes getting red. People kept saying to be later in the night even after dancing how my hair and make up still looked the same as earlier in the day. My mom was also extremely happy with her hair and make up - I can't believe how much you helped with her under eyes and that was super special because she gets very insecure about it and hates getting pictures done because of it. But on the wedding day she felt good about it and of the pics we have seen she looks great and you don't even notice her under eyes. Thanks again!!!!

Jen
Jen Wing

Married on 07/13/2019

Fabulous experience

I had searched for WEEKS to find hair and makeup in northern Connecticut. Living in NYC, I was leaning towards super expensive, overpriced hair and makeup stars on instagram. I finally found Beauty ... Read more Bar on wedding wire and tried them out one weekend, and fell in love. They were amazing. Highly recommend for hair and makeup that is amazing & still reasonably priced.

D
Daniela

Married on 09/28/2018

The Beauty Bar staff are the best! Not only are they accommodating but they are also super friendly and professional! We had a bit of a hiccup when our make up artist got sick that day of my wedding ... Read more but they quickly arranged for a stand in to come in and finish up the work without delaying our group! They work really well and fast and left myself, and my girls, looking gorgeous.