The Beauty Bar - Beauty Squad®

Southington, CT · View map · Visit website

About The Beauty Bar - Beauty Squad®

The Beauty Bar is an exclusive boutique salon located in the beautiful downtown Southington, CT. Voted Best Salon in Southington, the ladies at Bb take great pride in their work. Featured in many publications, on film & TV they have a love for their craft.

The Beauty Squad is The Beauty Bar's on location team compiled of 10 artists that specialize in bridal hair & MAC Airbrush Makeup. With over 15 Years experience in the beauty & wedding industry Adriana's attention to detail and her art of taking a woman's natural beauty and bringing out those features is what grew her, and the Beauty Squad into one of the top rated teams in Connecticut for the past 15 years.

"When a woman shares one of the most important days with you, and asks you to be such a big part of it. THAT IS HUGE! I hand picked every artist that works alongside me, and not only does their talent and artistic vision continue to blow me away, but I see a piece of myself in every single one of my artists" - Adriana

Our work has been featured in

• Connecticut Bride Magazine

View our work here

W. thebeautybarct.com

IG. thebeautybar

FB. facebook.com/beautysquad

Don't forget! if you love us.. then follow us!

32 Reviews for The Beauty Bar - Beauty Squad®

32 The Beauty Bar - Beauty Squad® Reviews

Featured
User3620482

2+ years ago

Adriana - Thank you so much for doing my hair and make up on my wedding day! Everything looked perfect! I know that I had come in for a few hair trials with you and I couldn't quite figure out exactly ... Read more how I wanted my hair - but on the day of I feel like everything came together perfectly and I LOVED my hair! It is exactly what I wanted! The make up was also amazing and lasted all night without any problems with my eyes getting red. People kept saying to be later in the night even after dancing how my hair and make up still looked the same as earlier in the day. My mom was also extremely happy with her hair and make up - I can't believe how much you helped with her under eyes and that was super special because she gets very insecure about it and hates getting pictures done because of it. But on the wedding day she felt good about it and of the pics we have seen she looks great and you don't even notice her under eyes. Thanks again!!!!

D
Daniela

Married on 09/28/2018

The Beauty Bar staff are the best! Not only are they accommodating but they are also super friendly and professional! We had a bit of a hiccup when our make up artist got sick that day of my wedding ... Read more but they quickly arranged for a stand in to come in and finish up the work without delaying our group! They work really well and fast and left myself, and my girls, looking gorgeous.

M
Meghan

Married on 07/02/2017

I highly recommend the Beauty Bar. Adriana did my hair and Alyssa did my makeup for the wedding. They also worked on my bridesmaids, mother of the bride and mother of the groom. Both, Adriana and ... Read more Alyssa took the time to go over every detail with me during my trial to ensure that they gave me the look I desired. I was overwhelmed with how beautiful my hair and makeup came out for the trial and on my wedding day. They both made me and my girls feel so comfortable on the morning of my wedding and I didn’t need any changes made at all. My makeup and hair lasted the entire day and night, which is impressive for a July wedding. Thank you girls for making me the most beautiful bride! Meghan Gill