The Beauty Duo

San Clemente, California · View map · Visit website

About The Beauty Duo

The Beauty Duo is a team of two beauty stylists who provide bridal hair and makeup services to the Orange County, Los Angeles and San Diego areas. With over ten years of experience, Kaylyn and Katie enjoy creating the perfect look for their brides and their bridal parties. They will create an exciting environment and make your wedding dream look come to life. Relax knowing that this team will bring their services to your location and leave you ready to walk down the aisle confident and beautiful.

The Beauty Duo provides various on-site beauty, hair and makeup services to fulfill clients' style inspirations and needs for one of the most significant moments in their lives. Kaylyn and Katie provide the following services for your wedding day:

• Blowouts

C
Clare Wernet

Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful and professional

Kaylyn and Katie were wonderful from my first inquiry to them (they answered all of my many questions) to my trial (I wasn't entirely sure what specific makeup I wanted and they offered really helpful ... Read more suggestions and I was so pleased with the outcome) to my wedding day. They made my five bridesmaids, my mom, my mother in law and I look beautiful and importantly to me, still like ourselves. My makeup lasted all night, surviving through quite a lot of dancing! I am so glad Kaylyn and Katie were there to make my wedding day go smoothly (they had everyone ready early, allowing us to get more pictures done before the ceremony). I am so thankful to have had them there and would highly recommend them!

O
OLIVIA HONDA

Married on 06/29/2019

Hair and makeup for my wedding

The OC beauty duo did an amazing job on makeup and hair for my romantic beach themed wedding! They individualized their work for each bridesmaid and also made me look how I always dreamed of! They ... Read more were also so fun to do the experience with the morning of my wedding! We laughed and had a great time getting ready all together! They even made my mom super happy and she was hesitant as she doesn’t wear a lot of makeup! They made her look natural yet stand out in pics! We highly recommend them!

Jasmin
Jasmin

Married on 06/08/2019

Best Experience on the best day ever

I highly recommend the beauty duo! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Kaylyn and Katie. They were able to perfectly create the look that I wanted, which held for the entirety of my ... Read more wedding. I booked a trial with them and they really listened to our ideas and were able to create the look my mom and I suggested. They came onsite for the wedding day and the entire morning went so smoothly thanks to their skill and professionalism. My bridesmaids looked so beautiful and were happy with their final looks. Kaylyn and Katie were the best on the best day ever!