The Beauty Entourage

Pine Bush, NY · View map

About The Beauty Entourage

I am a licensed cosmetologist for the last 11 years and absolutely love wedding hair and makeup. I feel that an updo is the true form of my artistry! It's an honor to me to be able to help each bride I work or worked with feel their very best on that special day!! I have a wonderful team of girls that work with me when needed and have known each and every one for many years and we are a dedicated fun loving group who will help you relax and enjoy every part of your special day!!

3 Reviews for The Beauty Entourage

3 The Beauty Entourage Reviews

K
Kay

Married on 10/20/2018

Oct 2018 farm wedding hair and makeup for a gaggle of women and girls

Vanessa and her team were terrific, and I would recommend her over and over again. We had an Oct 2018 wedding and initially started with hair for just 3-4 women which ballooned to hair and makeup for ... Read more 7 women plus hair flowers for 9 girls. Vanessa rolled with it, brought in help, was completely relaxed throughout which made the wedding morning so much easier, fun, and stress-free. Plus the hair and makeup were absolutely beautiful. If you can get her, she is an absolute gem!

User5446045

2+ years ago

Vanessa was fantastic. She gave me exactly what I wanted for my wedding hair. She is also very nice and pleasant to work with. I definitely recommend her! Read more Vanessa was fantastic. She gave me exactly what I wanted for my wedding hair. She is also very nice and pleasant to work with. I definitely recommend her!

V
Vanessa

Married on 07/26/2014

Vanessa did such a great job. She came to my house to do a demo for make up and hair. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she made it look just like the picture. On the day of the wedding, she ... Read more wedding, she showed up on time and did all of my bridesmaids hair and my hair and make up. She was very professional and accommodating to everyone's needs. I got so many compliments on my hair and make up on my special day!

The Beauty Entourage FAQ