The Beauty Fairy

Indian Trail, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About The Beauty Fairy

The Beauty Fairy is a professional beauty company providing hair and makeup services in Indian Trail, North Carolina. The company specializes in on-location hair and makeup services.

Experience

The owner of the company, Meliha Custovic, is the lead makeup artists. She has over seven years of experience in the industry and is passionate about the work.

The Beauty Fairy offers high-quality beauty services to each couple. The team embodies a passion for art, beauty and fashion. They offer clients on-site service for all occasions, including bridal looks, ethnic looks, photo shoots, makeovers and more. The company utilizes only the best tools and makeup available on the market, as they strive to suit your unique needs and wants.

51 Reviews for The Beauty Fairy

51 The Beauty Fairy Reviews

T
Featured
Terri

Married on 09/20/2014

Professional - knowledgeable - talented - VERY REASONABLY PRICED. Comes on site to you, which eliminated a lot of stress. She was on time; completely prepared & did my daughter's hair/make-up EXACTLY ... Read more the way she had envisioned it. Your special day deserves the best, so don't take a chance by using anyone else!!

Kelsey
Kelsey

Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful and Professional Work

Meliha and her associates are incredibly talented and professional. Compared to other makeup artists I was looking into, her prices are very fair and her team made every single woman in my wedding ... Read more party look stunning! She was easy to communicate with and when our wedding was postponed due to a hurricane, she was flexible in rescheduling with me as well. I had several compliments from my bridesmaids on how her team was efficient and they even finished earlier than anticipated! Our venue was outdoors as well but our makeup lasted all night despite the heat! Would recommend Meliha every time :)

N
Noor

Married on 03/31/2018

Meliha was absolutely AMAZING. She did my makeup for my engagement party. Honestly, she impressed me so much. I was looking for a simple look yet elegnant, and that is exactly how she made me look. ... Read more When she showed me the end result, I was lost for words. She is truly a fantastic artist. Looking forwards to have her glam me up on my big day.