The Beauty Lounge

Spring, TX · View map · Visit website

About The Beauty Lounge

The Beauty Lounge is a beauty salon located in The Woodlands, Texas that serves the Houston region. We love to celebrate and have our brides, with their bridal party achieve stunning, gorgeous looks on the Big Day. We are excited to use and show our skills to help you look and feel amazing for a day you will never forget.

The Beauty Lounge Bride offers consultations to dream with and discuss what services the Bride would like for her special day. We are pleased to offer multiple services Brides love to endulge in... Hair, Make up, Ortanic Tanning Services, Keratin Treatments, Hair Extensions, Body Sculpting, etc. Brides are encouraged to have Hair and Make Up trials to test and perfect looks prior to the big day. The Beauty Lounge is proud to also offer the following beauty services:

• Hair coloring

Featured
Mackenzie Cantu

Married on 12/29/2018

Wonderful!

I am so thankful I chose The Beauty Lounge for my wedding. Hair and make up was important to me and they were so willing to work with me to get the look that I wanted. They made me feel at ease on my ... Read more wedding day as well as my family members! They were prompt and ready to go before I even arrived! I would highly recommend The Beauty Lounge for any and all of your beauty needs!

E
Emily

Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Wedding Hair and Make-up

Working with Michelle from the Beauty Lounge was one of the best decisions that I made! Everything from the trial to the day of the wedding went perfectly and I have never felt so beautiful as I did ... Read more on my wedding day! All of my bridesmaids raved about how their hair and make-up turned out as well.

N
Nesline

Married on 04/28/2018

Best Choice!

The Beauty Lounge was by far the best choice i could have made for my wedding day. We looked AMAZING and the ladies understood the look and executed it perfectly! Read more The Beauty Lounge was by far the best choice i could have made for my wedding day. We looked AMAZING and the ladies understood the look and executed it perfectly!