BX Studio

Monongahela, Pennsylvania, PA · View map · Visit website

About BX Studio

The Beauty Xpert is a hair and makeup studio in Monongahela, Pennsylvania. They are a full-service salon that provides on-location hair and makeup. Their team of beauty experts works with your to create any look or style you want. They want you to look and feel beautiful on your special day.

The Beauty Xpert offers hair, makeup, skincare, waxing, spray tans, nails and lash services. They pamper you and your bridesmaids so you look stunning for your wedding day. They apply flawless makeup and create functional hairstyles that last all day long. Their beauty services include:

• Blowouts
  • On-site hair and makeup
  • Airbrush and contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party hair and makeup
  • Read more...

95 Reviews for BX Studio

95 BX Studio Reviews

L
    Featured
    Lauren

Married on 05/28/2017

Mandee and her girls are fabulous! They did my hair and make-up and the hair for 8 bridesmaids, for my wedding. Every girl was obsessed with how great their hair turned out! Also, I never wear make-up ... Read more and Mandee/Emily did a great job finding the just right make-up combination for me. I would recommend The Beauty Xpert to any bride!

C
    Christa Varley

Married on 11/11/2018

Fall wedding at Bella Sera in Canonsburg.

We had Cassady for our makeup. She did a wonderful job. I am definitely not a person who wears makeup every day, but Cassady made me feel so beautiful and natural that day. She still made me look like ... Read more me that day, and I couldn’t have asked for a better makeup artist.

User3390246

Recently married

I was a bridesmaid in one of the weddings that The Beauty Xpert did. I was extremley happy with how they did my hair and make-up and the price was very reasonable for the high quality that I received! ... Read more Mandee and Jenna were very attentive to everyone needs and made sure that we were all happy with the outcome. (which we were!) I would definitley recommend hiring them for your special day! =)