The Beauty Zone by Maribelle

Carolina, PR · View map · Visit website

About The Beauty Zone by Maribelle

Beauty Zone by Maribelle is a professional beauty expert, based in Carolina, Puerto Rico, able to travel all around the island. Maribelle is pleased to help her clients look and feel their best on their wedding day, bachelorette night, or a variety of other celebratory occasions. They endeavor to elevate their clients' natural beauty while not compromising what makes them unique.

The Beauty Zone by Maribelle is able to provide a range of services in order to best accommodate her their clients. These services include consultations as well as comprehensive hair styling and makeup application. Specific makeup services offered include on-site makeup, wedding party makeup, fake lashes, and tattoo coverage. Makeup trials are also available to test out the desired look. Hair services include blowouts, updos, and on-site styling.

14 Reviews for The Beauty Zone by Maribelle

14 The Beauty Zone by Maribelle Reviews

C
Featured
Carmen Laboy & Robert

Married on 08/16/2018

Thank you Maribel! I loved the make up for both me and my mom. It was exactly what I wanted. I wanted to look simple. I don't usually wear lots of make so adding too much make would not be like me.I ... Read more was a bit difficult with eye lashes and she tried all types until I found something I was comfortable with. From a husbands own words "You look amazing". :-) that alone melt my heart. both my hair and make up were perfect. Also, my granddaughters hair looked beautiful. I have to also give lots of credit to her assistant which I'm truly sorry I cant remember her name, but thank you for being so patient. I truly recommend her. :-)

D
Dora

Married on 05/31/2019

She was amazing!

Maribelle was on point very attentive and extremely professional. I am going to book her again for my next event if I go again to Puerto Rico. Thank you Maribelle for everything you made feel and look ... Read more gorgeous

N
Nilsa

Married on 08/12/2017

I'm extremely pleased with how this team handled my team. Punctual, friendly, patient, and absolutely talented. This team helped me look better than I thought I would on my wedding day. I couldn't ... Read more thank them enough for making me look beautiful!