The Behind The Scene Girls

Pawcatuck, CT · View map

About The Behind The Scene Girls

We are traveling beauticians, coming to do your hair, makeup, and nails for you! We tend to your beauty needs for weddings, prom, engagement parties, bachelorette parties, birthday parties and so much more. We travel around Eastern Connecticut and Rhode Island, to your house, venue, or location of choice! We all have years of experience in the industry. We are currently booking for 2017 & 2018! We are The Behind The Scene Girls! Can't wait to meet you

10 Reviews for The Behind The Scene Girls

10 The Behind The Scene Girls Reviews

O
Olivia

Married on 06/22/2018

I can’t say enough about these girls! They listened to exactly what I wanted and provided that for me and my ladies on my wedding day! I had a few requests for my bridesmaids and they stuck with it! ... Read more They showed up early.. not even on time! They responded to emails within a few hours! I wouldn’t have changed anything if I could’ve gone back! Thank you thank you thank you!!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 09/09/2017

"Morgan and Destiny were very good, affordable and were early the day of my wedding! They got all the girls done before the end of the scheduled time. Responds quickly to messages, accommodates well. ... Read more I was very happy the way everyone's hair came out on my wedding day! So thank you guys!"

C
Cassandra

Married on 11/04/2016

Morgan & Destiny were amazing! They arrived right on time, got all the girls and myself done quickly and did a wonderful job. The best part was I wanted some of my hair down for photos and my ... Read more ceremony, but all of my hair up for the reception (so it would be out of my way to party and have a good time!) and they made arrangements to remain in the area, return after the ceremony and put my hair into an up-do plus do touch-up's on any of the girls in the bridal party who needed them! They were both total sweethearts, professional and organized (even after we switched up the schedule on them, they didn't miss a beat!). I would use them or recommend them anytime!