The Behind The Scene Girls

Pawcatuck, CT · View map · Visit website

About The Behind The Scene Girls

Behind The Scene Girls is a team of traveling technicians specializing in hair, makeup/skincare and nails. With years in the industry and a passion for beauty, we come prepared to provide you with a flawless and stress-free experience from the moment of booking until we pack up and head home on your wedding day. We travel all throughout Southern New England, to your house, venue, or location of choice!

We still have some spots left for 2019 and are currently booking for 2020 & 2021! Send us a message so we can help plan for your big day. We can't wait to meet you!

11 Reviews for The Behind The Scene Girls

11 The Behind The Scene Girls Reviews

Shayna
Featured
Shayna

Married on 07/17/2016

Morgan and her girls were very professional. We communicated through email all the way up to a few days before! They arrived on time and set everything up (she even had ring cleaner and let me keep my ... Read more lipstick and mascara for the day). Whether we were indecisive or picky the girls accommodated to all of our needs! I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a reliable and professional wedding day hair/makeup/nail service.

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 07/20/2019

An amazing, well-organized hair experience!

Morgan and her team were absolutely fantastic, from initial contact to day-of services! When I contacted BTSG back in January, Morgan was prompt to respond to me in my preferred method of contact. ... Read more Working out details with her was very easy, and her level of professionalism and organization when it came time to tackle the needs of my 14 person party blew me away. Morgan herself was thoughtful and sweet during our trial, following up with me to see how my hair held up and what changes I might want. You definitely can't go wrong with these women; they will make you feel like a priority, being flexible where you need and obviously passionate about their work. Thank you again!

O
Olivia

Married on 06/22/2018

I can’t say enough about these girls! They listened to exactly what I wanted and provided that for me and my ladies on my wedding day! I had a few requests for my bridesmaids and they stuck with it! ... Read more They showed up early.. not even on time! They responded to emails within a few hours! I wouldn’t have changed anything if I could’ve gone back! Thank you thank you thank you!!