The Belmont Austin

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About The Belmont Austin

The Belmont Austin is a multi-level, indoor and outdoor, historic wedding venue located in Austin, Texas. The venue is nestled in the heart of downtown, in the warehouse district on historic 6th Street. The space is flexible and accommodates wedding ceremonies and receptions of all sizes. The renovated, swanky interior and iv- covered courtyard provide picturesque industrial skyline views of the city.

Facilities and Capacity

The Belmont Austin has the feeling and charm of being away from the busy city, while being located right in the middle of it. There is more than 12,000 square feet of space to use that can accommodate more than 1,000 guests. The spaces can be tailored and adjusted to fit your guest list and wedding style. You can say, "I do" on the lush rooftop terrace or in the ivy-covered courtyard. Then you and your loved ones can move inside for your reception. The Belmont offers multiple levels and rooms indoors and outdoors to host your event. There are also three fully stocked bars at the venue, plus a fully functional, state-of-the-art sound and lights system on the main outdoor stage while a smaller, more intimate stage is located indoors. There are get-ready rooms available on-site for you and your wedding party. The convenient downtown location is pet-friendly and does offer valet parking services. Other than your ceremony and reception, the Belmont serves as an ideal location for bridal showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners.

The Belmont Austin offers all-inclusive packages that include catering, planning, and decor. If you just want to use the beautiful backdrop, you have the option to bring in your own outside vendors. Regardless, the experienced team at the Belmont will work with you to bring your wedding vision to life. Bartenders are on-hand to serve your guests a variety of beverage options during an open, limited, or cash bar. You can choose to serve champagne, beer, liquor, wine, and signature drink options. The venue also provides chairs and furniture to use. The team will set up and clean up the day of the wedding.

5 Reviews for The Belmont Austin

5 The Belmont Austin Reviews

E
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 05/24/2014

For my wedding venue, I wanted something that had both an indoor and outdoor element; something downtown so the party could continue at a bar, seamlessly; that could handle 250; and wasn't charging an ... Read more arm and a leg. Thus, I landed on The Belmont. Here's what I know now: 1. Rental fee is cheap. But it doesn't include tables/chairs, and should you need to rent the custom tent to tent the space, that's going to run you a pretty penny. 2. They are very, very flexible and were willing to work with me on most every detail. 3. The service was AWESOME. In fact, maybe too good. Our bar tab at the end of the night? Ouch. Even after working with them to have premium bottles of liquor removed from the physical bar (because I knew if someone saw it, they'd want to order it) we still ended up paying a pretty penny for the booze. 4. My wedding was at the end of May, and even though it was relatively "cool" for an Austin May, it was still hot down on the courtyard. Consider fans or some sort of cooling mechanism. 5. Be sure to take the position of the sun into account if you're having an event during daytime. We sat my grandmothers in what we thought would be the air-conditioned shade for our ceremony. Instead, my sweet grandmothers were blasted by the sun. I also would have switched sides so that my groom and his groomsmen were the ones staring into the sun, instead of my bridesmaids and myself. (Our ceremony faced the stage.) 6. 250 people + three food stations + two cake tables + photo booth DID fit in the downstairs (courtyard + inside) space...but it was TIGHT. And there was no way we'd all fit upstairs. Overall, I LOVED The Belmont as my wedding venue and would have my wedding there all over again (not that I would ever voluntarily plan a wedding again! ha!) and definitely recommend it to friends looking for something a little 'different' for their weddings!

C
Chantelle

Married on 09/04/2016

This venue was perfect for our 150 guests. We had a great ceremony in the lower area, a beautiful dinner upstairs, and a phenomenal reception. There was plenty of room to dance and multiple bars for ... Read more our guests to utilize. Hamid was the most amazing venue manager and made sure everything went off without a hitch! He has great relationships with pretty much every vendor in the city that a couple could possibly need. Their caterer, Lynn, did a really great job on our hor d'oeuvres, dinner, and dessert table for our chocolate fountain! The Belmont also allows you to contract with whatever vendors you want to bring in, so you're not limited to an exclusive list like some venues. Our wedding was so perfect, I would recommend this venue and our vendors over and over again!

C
Christina

Married on 07/11/2015

Best venue for a small, low key wedding. They staff was great. I couldn't have asked for more. Excellent! Read more Best venue for a small, low key wedding. They staff was great. I couldn't have asked for more. Excellent!!!