Beloved Playa Mujeres

Cancun, MX · View map

About Beloved Playa Mujeres

The Beloved Hotel is a hotel wedding venue located in Cancun, Mexico, which also serves the Eastern Mexico areas. This resort is ideally situated right on the beach, providing visitors with scenic views everywhere they turn as well as easy access to the Caribbean waters. Additionally, you will be situated in close proximity to Cancun. While white sands surround the venue, tall palms and tiki huts dot the property creating a relaxing tropical paradise. This romantic resort, which is for adults-only, is perfect for hosting your engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and ceremony.

Facilities and Capacity
The architecture of the Beloved Hotel is quite sleek and blends in perfectly with the tropical landscape surrounding it. Couples can exchange their vows in one of the resort’s indoor options or in one of the covered or uncovered outside sites. The venue can accommodate smaller sized wedding parties as well as larger weddings of up to 1,000 guests. This boutique hotel also provides accommodations for both couples and guests after the wedding is over. Inside, you and your guests will be able to choose from a variety of suites that are stylishly decorated. Additionally, you will be able to enjoy the 5-star hotel amenities such as the spa, golf course, fishing, and more.

As you plan your wedding at the Beloved Hotel, you will receive the assistance of a wedding coordinator. They provide couples with a variety of package options to make planning for the wedding a breeze. You can choose from the Excellence Wedding Package, Excellence of Love Wedding Package, and the Gold Excellance Wedding Package. There are also honeymoon and anniversary packages as well to choose from. Whatever your wedding style may be, the team will work with you to ensure every detail is perfect. To make sure everything is running smoothly on your wedding day, the venue also offers parking, shuttle, and valet services. Your planner can also help your wedding party put together both pre- and post-wedding activities so that you can further explore this Caribbean paradise.

7 Reviews for Beloved Playa Mujeres

7 Beloved Playa Mujeres Reviews

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 10/31/2017

Excellence Wedding Specialist

Hello everyone! I want to start out writing this review by saying the Excellence Group is a beautiful place to get married. After going to the Excellence resorts through the years, my husband and I ... Read more decided on getting married at one of their locations. After our wedding, I wanted to continue to visit their properties (they are gorgeous) and become more involved. I am a now wedding referral specialist with Excellence properties. If you have any questions and/or concerns since I got married at their Riviera location, feel free to ask! I take new (not yet) booked parties and can help get you started with your wedding journey. Feel free to contact me anytime: michellereynolds@outlook.com Happy Weddings to All !

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 11/03/2012

TBH, is not the stereotypical all-inclusive wedding factories. They have a smaller wedding package and a large a la carte options which costs can add up. We started off with a welcome Bonfire on that ... Read more Friday night with music, marshmallows, cocktails and appetizers, which was a big Hit.Saturday which was absolutely phenomenal.Reception we used the house DJ-DJ Mannia, they were ok, they didn't play much music from my playlist and at times songs I'd never heard of, nevertheless, everyone was dancing and having a good time. We upgraded to the larger cake so guest could have wedding cake, however, after we cut it, the staff failed to cut and distribute it and somehow the cake disappeared and guests never got a piece. (we tried to get it taken off the bill, but they said since we cut in to it, it was ours.) This was a huge disappointment and we have no idea how it got confused that no cake was cut and distributed. Literally that is my only complaint. The atmosphere of TBH, is very chic, relaxing. There were children there because this is a family friendly resort, but I never found them overbearing or annoying. The beach was well manicured and had a natural look/feel with the various palm trees and bushes. The beach did have a lot of seaweed, but the staff worked hard to clear it daily. We stayed in Consentida 3, which is one of the best 2 story beachfront casitas that has the best view of the beach/ocean. Unfortunately, the plunge poolwas bitterly cold The food was absolutely amazing. 24 hour roomservice!Another bonus in the room was the bar in your room included 4 bottles of top shelf liquor at your disposal. The service is outstanding. The staff are happy to address any need you have and gladly serve Weather was great, it got a bit windy in the evening, and required a shawl,We did partake in spa services, which were amazing, but very pricey.

C
Astrid

Married on 12/11/2010

The venue was intimate and the staff anticipated all our needs. I would love to go back there. Read more The venue was intimate and the staff anticipated all our needs. I would love to go back there.