The Berkeley Hotel

Richmond, VA · View map

About The Berkeley Hotel

Ideally situated in historic Shockoe Slip, The Berkeley Hotel offers classic ambiance and a cobblestone view of Cary Street for your Richmond wedding. In addition to the main reception, we offer the same quality service and amenities for bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, birthday celebrations and annual events. Our customized event menus feature a variety of menu choices. To exceed your expectations, special menus may be designed upon request directly with the Sales & Catering Department. We specialize small weddings and events with a maximum of 90 (ninety) guests.

6 Reviews for The Berkeley Hotel

6 The Berkeley Hotel Reviews

M
Molly

Getting married on 10/26/2019

All the staff at the Berkeley Hotel were wonderful to work with, the coordinator did everything possible to make the wedding perfect, the chef prepared gourmet food, and the wait staff and valets were ... Read more all so happy and accomodating. We wouldn't have changed a thing about our experience at the Berkeley.

S
Stephanie

Married on 03/12/2017

My husband and I married at the Berkeley on March 12th and from beginning to end it was perfect. My wedding brunch was spectacular and my only complaint is that I didn't eat more. We had the most ... Read more amazing experience and I wish I could do it again!

C
Caryn

Married on 08/27/2016

We looked at the Berkeley for a block book of rooms for our wedding and it is a beautiful hotel. Emily was so accommodating and wonderful that we quickly decided we wanted to do a send away brunch in ... Read more their beautiful dining room as well. It was so simple to set up, she had everything under control and was so responsive. We were amazed by the level of customer service so when my in-laws were looking for a place to host the rehearsal dinner, we suggested they talk to Emily. They also felt immediately trusting of Emily and decided to do the Rehearsal dinner at the Berkeley hotel as well. We couldn't be more thankful of those decisions! They were able to work with us on budget, decor, and even location for the events (we didn't want both to be in the same room)! Luckily they have plenty of options for event space! The food was also phenomenal! We got so many compliments from our guests about what a cute boutique hotel it was, how amazing their stay was and how delicious the food was. Emily made it all happen! She was such a joy that I can't wait to find an excuse to host an event there again! I've also had a number of guests say that they would stay there again in a heartbeat if they come back to town! Thank you to Emily and the rest of the Berkeley staff!!!