The Best Little Cake Shop In Texas

La Grange, TX · View map

About The Best Little Cake Shop In Texas

The Best Little Cake Shop In Texas is a cake boutique located in La Grange, Texas and we deliver within a 45 minute radius. We make one of a kind wedding and groom's cakes and sit down with each couple to create the cake of their dreams. Call or e-mail today to schedule your complimentary tasting!

27 Reviews for The Best Little Cake Shop In Texas

27 The Best Little Cake Shop In Texas Reviews

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 02/02/2019

Beautiful and tasty!

Loved our wedding cake! My husband loved it so much he had me get another cake made by Melissa for his birthday! Read more Loved our wedding cake! My husband loved it so much he had me get another cake made by Melissa for his birthday!

Inez
Inez

Married on 12/31/2018

Best wedding cake ever!

What can I say about The Best Little Cake House in Texas. The word little may be in the name of the company but there is nothing little about the flavors or the skills of the creator/owner. The cake ... Read more was simply beautiful in the champagne and taupe colors. My guest said it was the most beautiful cake they had ever seen. Also most important was the flavor. The flavors exploded in your mouth with the taste of strawberries cream cheese chocolate and route velvet. To top it off they were hand made magnolia leaves in the same colors cascading down the cake. She took the words from a single consultation and made it come into reality. She is a true artist. It had to have been one of the most moist and flavorful cakes I had ever eaten. It was so pretty I almost didn’t cut it!! What u can tell from the photo is that it was on a spinning base. Talk about impressive. Oh but don’t stop at just the wedding cakes,. She supplied brownies and cookies, mini cupcakes and Carmelita’s. So if you want chewy gooey goodness, book her for those things as well!

P
Pwilliams

Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome Wedding Cake

Melissa is awesome to work with and made a beautiful, yet simple wedding cake for us. I was hesitant on the Vanilla due to I am not a big Almond flavor person but she proved me Wrong.. It was a mild ... Read more flavor and unfortunately there was not a piece left for me to have on our wedding day, so that should tell you how good her cakes are. The flavors of Red Velvet and the Chocolate/Chocolate chips were also a hit. Will definitely use her again to possibly make me a layer cake when my 1 year anniversary comes around since I was unable to save any of the wedding cake. Thanks Melissa