The Big House Band

Pitman, NJ · View map · Visit website

About The Big House Band

The Big House Band is a wedding band in Pitman, New Jersey. The band features vocalist Jimi Milligan from NBC’s show, The Voice. The band has been playing at weddings, events, casinos, clubs and private functions in the Philadelphia area and beyond for more than 20 years.

The Big House Band has male and female vocalists, guitarist, bassists, pianist, saxophonist and drummer. Together they make up one of the top five voted wedding bands in the Philadelphia area for more than six years. The Big House Band has a wide range of genres they play from including jazz, rock, pop, motown and more. They will also learn upto three additionals songs to make your day extra special. Their services include:

• Cocktail hour, dinner and reception music
  • MC services by Jimi Milligan
  • Professional sound system
  • Quality stage lighting and professional light technician
  • Ceremony music

S
Featured
Samantha

Married on 10/06/2017

I wish I could give the big house band more than 5 stars in every category! Besides marrying my best friend, a band that got everyone on the dance floor was all i cared about and that is exactly ... Read more what the big house band did. My uncle, a man who never leaves his table, was a dancing fool all night long! It is impossible for my family and friends to talk about our big day without mentioning how amazing the band was. Because of them, it will be a wedding my guests will never forget! They exceeded all my expectations!!!!! I want to relive my wedding day, have our anniversary party, throw someone else a birthday party...ANYTHING just so I can hire the big house band again :)

M
Megan

Married on 12/01/2018

Great Experience

Jimi and the Big House Band were a great choice for our wedding. We wanted a band that would keep our guests dancing and a sound that would work well in our ballroom. They did not disappoint! They ... Read more took care of everything from our ceremony and cocktail hour, all the way through the reception and all of our guests had a great time. A great group of talented musicians!

K
Kim Zambrano

Married on 10/27/2018

Best in the business!

Jimi and the BHB literally made our day. It is no surprise that they have been playing together for over 20 years - they sounded absolutely fantastic and have such a huge catalogue of songs. They also ... Read more learned 4 songs for us, which was awesome and made our event so special. Our guests can't stop talking about how awesome the music was. They should honestly double their rate. Thank you Jimi!