The Bloom Room

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About The Bloom Room

Local to and serving the greater metropolitan area of Houston, Texas, floral boutique The Bloom Room specializes in unique floral arrangements and wedding decor, creating lasting memories for you and your partner. The Bloom Room’s team of professional designers is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and crafting unique, creative floral arrangements tailored to your needs and preferences.

Products Offered
The Bloom Room offers complimentary initial consultations to all potential clients to discuss your wedding vision and the boutique’s approach to floral design. The boutique provides a variety of rental event decor, including linens, tables, chairs, lighting, and buffet tables. Flexible to your needs, The Bloom Room is happy to accommodate any floral design or style requests, allowing you to choose your color palette and design concept. Set up, clean up, and delivery services can always be provided, and their team of designers can easily work with your wedding planner of choice to ensure your event design is perfect. Some of the boutique’s wedding floral arrangement options include:

• Aisle decor

99 The Bloom Room Reviews

Featured
User4250939

2+ years ago

I used The Bloom Room for the flowers and linens at my wedding and rehearsal dinner. My mother-in-law did most of the planning with Kyra, and I was absolutely floored by the final products. The linens ... Read more and centerpieces were STUNNING. I could not believe my eyes when I walked in to the reception. It looked like something out of a magazine it was so perfect! I have not stopped receiving compliments on how beautiful the floral arrangements were. I would absolutely recommend using The Bloom Room, you will not be disappointed.

J
Jane Evans

Getting married on 06/05/2021

A beautiful experience!

Stephen and Kathy exceeded every expectation we had for our daughter's wedding. They worked SO patiently with us and their attention to detail was phenomenal. They worked within our budget and made ... Read more great suggestions on how to optimize our arrangements (for example, using our flowers from the church at the venue) to get the most value. They also took care of a lot of our décor as well as our candy bar, and we received a lot of compliments. They made the entire process so stress-free, plus, they were just plain fun to work with. We have now had TWO wedding experiences with them and they are consistently excellent. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM, WITHOUT RESERVATION

Kate
Kate Roberts

Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Floral Dreams

Stephen and the Bloom Room Team made all my wedding floral dreams come true! I had a very specific vision of tropical glam and they executed better than I could have ever imagined. They went to great ... Read more lengths to get all the blooms I asked for. Not only did they execute my vision but they presented so many amazing ideas I hadn't thought of. I knew my head table florals were going to be amazing but they were bigger and better than I could have ever anticipated. Working with Stephen was truly a delight of my wedding and I cannot recommend or thank them enough!