The Blooming Idea

Spring, TX · View map · Visit website

About The Blooming Idea

Located in The Woodlands, an award-winning floral boutique, The Blooming Idea specializes in unique floral arrangements. With a team of accredited floral designers and over 16 years of industry experience, The Blooming Idea endeavors to fully realize your wedding floral vision and is dedicated to customer satisfaction. This floral studio is on the preferred vendors list for numerous venues in the area, ensuring that regardless of your wedding style - vintage to contemporary chic or country to traditional - we will exceed your expectations!

Products Offered

The Blooming Idea’s standard wedding package includes unlimited pre-wedding consultations and delivery, set up, and clean up services. Rental decor including arches, pedestals, lanterns, candles, and candelabras can be provided. Flexible to your budget, each wedding package is customized to your wedding’s needs and theme. The Blooming Idea specializes in the following wedding floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor

Featured
Alexis

Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing customer service

I can’t say enough about my experience with Blooming Idea! I got to work with Amy, and she was amazing! She truly cared about us and made sure our day was perfect! Our floral arrangements were ... Read more perfect! My bouquet turned out better than I could have imagined and our reception decorations were elegant and beautiful! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

K
Kricket Franklin

Married on 04/20/2019

Very easy to work with and their flowers were perfec for what we wanted

The flowers were amazing! Very happy! Read more The flowers were amazing! Very happy!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 11/09/2018

Just perfect!

The Blooming Idea did an amazing job for my wedding. Communication was always easy, the flowers were all stunning, great quality and arranged perfectly... I couldn't have asked for anything more! The ... Read more day-of setup staff was quick and made sure everything was up to par before they left. There was even last minute requests that were not only met, but exceeded. I got so many compliments on my bouquet and arrangements. Their pricing is reasonable and they always found a way to make sure they could work with my budget. Highly recommended for weddings! Thank you for making my day so effortless and beautiful!