The Blooming Wreath

Beaumont, CA

About The Blooming Wreath

Hello Brides!

Welcome to The Blooming Wreath. We are a full service SILK Floral Design where you can rent, purchase and even design your own bouquets. We offer bouquet parties in my home in Cherry Valley (near Oak Glen) where I have en extensive selection of all wedding quality silk flowers including real touch materials.

We also offer centerpiece and arch rentals starting from $30.00 per centerpiece. We have had many wonderful brides through our etsy shop where there is over 1500 sales and 500 reviews. Please look there for more information and additional floral pieces that we offer.

We are starting to host Bouquet parties in my home where myself and my staff assist your bridal party with designing your own bouquets and corsages. There is no fee for this and its a great way to spend time with your bridal party as a group. There is no minimum but we do limit the group to 10 and you are welcome to bring your planner or coordinator along with Moms and Aunts.

One of your specialties is Floral Arches. We have quite a selection of arches that can also be used for a head table.

?Please text or email me for additional information and to answer any questions.

Thanks

Sharie

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

The Blooming Wreath FAQ