The Blossom Shop, LLC

Franklin, NH · View map

About The Blossom Shop, LLC

Let the experienced staff at The Blossom Shop bring all your floral wedding dreams to reality. Give us a call and make an appointment, consultation is Free! We strive to give every Bride and Groom their dream wedding within their budget. We are open Monday thru Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm, Saturday's 9:00 am to 12:30pm. We can make appointments after business hours to fit your busy lifestyles.

10 Reviews for The Blossom Shop, LLC

10 The Blossom Shop, LLC Reviews

C
Christa

Married on 07/14/2018

The Blossom Shoppe did a fantastic job with the bouquets, centerpieces, and the flowers for the milk jugs we used by the barn door entrances. They decorated the arch so beautifully... With greenery, ... Read more and gorgeous sun flowers. The flowers were fresh, with beautiful colors, and overall wonderful. Terry was very responsive, easy going and very pleasant to work with! Her staff was very nice. We received so many compliments on our flowers for that weekend. I HIGHLY recommend the Blossom Shop!

J
Joseph

Married on 06/30/2018

Terry from The Blossom Shop was wonderful from the very beginning! Our first consultation included me, my sister (and her eight year old and five year old), and the family friend who purchased our ... Read more flowers (a former florist himself!). I didn't know what I wanted, my fiance had no opinions whatsoever (notice he was not at the shop that day!), and the girls could have been considered an annoyance by some. Terry was patient, thoughtful, helpful, and encouraging. She listened to my hodgepodge of ideas, spoke technical florist with the purchaser, and charmed our little ladies. The day of, she came to the venue and pinned the boutonnieres (so none of us had to!), ran around several times making sure that everything was just right, and ensured that everything was perfect. The calla lily boutonnieres for me and my husband were elegant, the bouquets for the best woman and flower girls were gorgeous, and the centerpieces and the arrangements for the ceremony were breathtakingly beautiful. I was over the moon with everything!

G
Gena

Married on 07/22/2017

The Blossom Shop was great to work with! They listened to every detail when we met to talk about what I was looking for as all of my flower, especially my bouquet, were just perfect! Well worth the ... Read more price and great to work with!!! I would recommend them to anyone for their wedding flowers!!! Thank you for helping make our day great!!!