The Blowout

Elk Grove, CA · View map · Visit website

About The Blowout

The Blowout is a wedding hair and makeup service located in Elk Grove, California. This salon is full of professionally trained staff who all work tirelessly to ensure you and your wedding party have a stress-free experience as well as a flawless look.

The Blowout offers a wide variety of blowout looks to create the personalized hairdo of your dreams, whether that be a simple look, diva look, braided perfection, or a totally customized look of your choice. Makeup services include contouring, eye makeup, and fake lashes. Clients may also choose to have a traditional or natural makeup look. A makeup trial service is available to ensure clients achieve their perfect wedding day look when the big day finally arrives. Other more general services include:

• Extensions
  • On-site hair

4 Reviews for The Blowout

4 The Blowout Reviews

I
Inez

Married on 04/14/2017

Stephanie did my hair and makeup and I loved the way everything came out. I looked flawless and stayed looking perfect all day. My curls did not come out and my makeup did not wear off. Some of the ... Read more other girls there also did my mom's, sister's, and daughter's hair/makeup and they all looked beautiful. I will definitely be going back to them in the future for other events. They did exactly what I wanted and they were not overpriced.

Melanie
Melanie

Married on 06/18/2016

Freaking Fabulous!

The Blowout is filled with talented and kind individuals. They always surpass what I imagine. Using the best products for hair and make up. Prior to my June wedding, I would go to The Blowout for ... Read more extensions, hair cuts, make up, and of course marvelous blowouts, so there was no doubt, in question, that I would chose them for my Big Day. I had full bridal services done (up do hair and make up) along with my bridesmaids, my oldest daughter, my niece, and mom. We all had a fabulous time and we left feeling so GLAMOROUS! All our hair dos stayed up, curls stayed curled and our make up did not run! We were still looking great from 10am-1am haha! The staff is not only talented but they are all professional, educated, personable and funny has heck! Ive never left The Blowout without a laugh and a drink! Shout out to Stacie, Roger and The Blowout Staff!

User2613772

2+ years ago

I had my bridal hair and makeup done at the Blowout in Elk Grove, Ca and absolutely loved it! My three bridesmaids, my mother, and mother-in-law also had their hair and makeup done and looked ... Read more fantastic. We came in the morning and they had mimosas and snack provided along with fun music and wedding movies playing. The entire staff was talented, professional and a lot of fun. Even if you wanted something changed they had no problem changing things to achieve your look. The prices are fantastic and they actually finished all of early. The blowout also did my bridal shower hair and were amazing!! I will definitely be going back to have hair and makeup done for future events.