The Blue Moon Music Company

Bay Shore, NY · View map

About The Blue Moon Music Company

We're here to create the perfect atmosphere for your special event, to realize the vision that you have for your special day; we hire nothing but the best musicians and bring them to you at competitive prices.

Classical, Jazz, Contemporary and more, we do it all! With our vast network of musicians we can bring you any combination of instruments imaginable!

Call today for more information.

6 Reviews for The Blue Moon Music Company

6 The Blue Moon Music Company Reviews

L
Lillian

Married on 07/27/2017

They are wonderful and a made my big day the best ever. If you look for a band for your wedding they are the group you would want. Read more They are wonderful and a made my big day the best ever. If you look for a band for your wedding they are the group you would want.

D
Doug

Married on 12/17/2016

I hired the Blue Moon Music Company to perform at my wedding and my cocktail hour. As a music professional myself I have to say I was quite impressed with the complexity of their sound and precision. ... Read more Just listening to them was a joy, all of my guests were amazed and had a great time. A huge thanks to The Blue Moon Music Company for providing such an entertaining performance. It really made our night!

M
Michael

Married on 09/30/2016

My wedding was extremely unique and let's just say the weather wasn't ideal. Merissa was a PRO and an absolute trooper. I cannot thank her enough for her courtesy and professionalism. She also has ... Read more amazing talent. Book her!