The Blue Porch

Woodbury, TN · View map

About The Blue Porch

Our staff of culinary creatives will help you affordably plan the perfect event — from the theme to main course to the desserts and the clean-up—your event will be one to remember.

As always, we can add our creative spin to whatever meal you would like. Don’t hesitate to ask about our unique entrees and desserts. We also offer our vegan, vegetarian and other special needs catering options so everyone can be happy and full.

We’re not just caterers who provide the food for your event; we really do enjoy being involved in all stages, from planning to implementation. Enthusiasm is the final ingredient in every dish we create, every event we cater, and every guest we meet. Here at The Blue Porch, we dream big, and we work hard to make your day extra special.

1 Reviews for The Blue Porch

1 The Blue Porch Reviews

E
Emilie

Married on 05/30/2015

The blue porch was a wonderful catering choice for my wedding. They provide catering for food AND bar tending. They were extremely flexible as well. For instance, I chose to buy my own wine she just ... Read more asked that I bring it the week of the wedding to her restaurant so she could cool it and bring it with her the day of my wedding. Additionally, the tastings we had with her were wonderful! I left stuffed every time and knew my catering choice was the right one for me. The food is phenomenal and I got countless compliments on it at the reception!

The Blue Porch FAQ