The Blue Sky Creations

Garden Grove, CA · View map

About The Blue Sky Creations

Fabulous, chic and modern wedding pictures doesn't have to be EXPENSIVE. Here at the Blue Sky Creations studios, we pride ourselves for our modern artistic approach to wedding photography that are AFFORDABLE.

An artful yet photojournalistic touch, exquisite expression, uniquely innovative photographic techniques, and a passion for creating timeless images.this is what The Blue Sky promises you.

We are proud of our unparalleled passion for our art, delighting our clients by fashioning uniquely crafted images that blend their individual personas with the special energy of the day. Whether it is capturing that once-in-a-lifetime shot, or simply remaining a step ahead to meet any photography need that may arise, our expertise and quiet attentiveness guarantee that your wedding, Maternity, Newborn shoot will be just as perfect as you dreamed..with a medley of spectacular photographs to cherish when it's all done.

2 Reviews for The Blue Sky Creations

2 The Blue Sky Creations Reviews

S
dimples

Married on 12/03/2011

As soon as i received my proofs, i forwarded it to my facebook account and i was overwhelmed with all the positive feedbacks i got from my friends and family. They surpassed our expectation and did an ... Read more outstanding job.

L
liz

Married on 12/04/2010

After seeing my friend's album made by nikkah of the blue sky, me and my fiance setup an appointment with them. They are very helpful and thorough, plus they are very professional. They guided us on ... Read more our wedding day making it easy and stress free for us and the guests. Would like to eommend them for a job well done!

The Blue Sky Creations FAQ