The Boathouse at Rocketts Landing

Richmond, VA · View map · Visit website

About The Boathouse at Rocketts Landing

A waterfront wedding venue in Richmond, Virginia, The Boathouse at Rocketts Landing has been a part of the wedding industry for the last 30 years. Servicing couples in Richmond, Henrico, Midlothian and the tri-cities, the venue prides itself on assisting couples with their dream day from start to finish. With picturesque views of the James River, The Boathouse at Rocketts Landing will provide couples and their guests with an unforgettable experience!

Facilities and Capacity
The River View Room accommodates 150 seated guests and 230 for an hors d'oeuvres reception, The Harbourmaster Suite seats 30 and houses up to 40 for an hors d'oeuvres reception. The Restaurant Main Floor seats up to 150 guests.The Boathouse offers three event spaces from which couples may choose to host their wedding and/or reception:

• The River View Room
  • The Harbourmaster Suite
  • The Restaurant Main Floor

The Boathouse at Rocketts Landing offers an array of services and amenities. Couples benefit from indoor and outdoor settings, event planning and setup/cleanup.

Cuisine
The venue’s culinary team is more than happy to craft a personalized menu for you and your guests. Options are presented via the following serving styles:

• Hors d’oeuvres
  • Buffet dinner
  • Chef stations
  • Plated dinner

Other Services
The venue offers bar services and various wedding decor items upon request. Interested couples may choose from the following:

• Bartender(s)

Featured
Hannah

Married on 04/20/2019

Thank you, Alli! Wonderful Venue and Coordinator

My husband and I got married here recently and worked with Alli, the Boathouse's day-of coordinator. She was very detailed with the planning leading up to our wedding and made it easy to iron out the ... Read more schedule and all the moving parts. No complaints at all in that regard! And then the day of the wedding came and I remember her being SO gracious and treating me and the wedding party with such exemplary first-class service. I remember asking something from her just to find out she had already read my mind and had her team behind her already working on it. I've had great customer service before, but Alli made me feel like royalty on my big day. On top of that, our guests had a blast and everyone complimented the food and venue. My husband and I have no complaints and are truly grateful for the experience and memories Alli and her team at the Boathouse provided. Thank you so much!

M
Megan Stucke

Married on 06/15/2019

Elaine Rush and her staff are the best!

My husband and I got married on 06/15/2019 with a quick ceremony and lunch celebration. It was lovely. The staff was incredibly kind, helpful, thoughtful, funny when I was feeling nervous, and all our ... Read more guests verbalized the same. Everyone complimented the food and drinks. The view was incredible. Elaine was so responsive, incredibly helpful, and helped to make difficult last minute decisions that day which made everything go smoothly for us. Thank you so much Elaine and the Boathouse Rockett's Landing staff!

A
Allene Cahill

Married on 10/14/2018

Fabulous Venue

Our daughter got married October 14th at the Boathouse at Rockett’s Landing, and we couldn’t be more thrilled with the impeccable, friendly, and personal service we received. Our Event Coordinator was ... Read more Elaine Rush, and from the time we booked the event in March until the wedding day, Elaine kept us on track to be sure everything was covered and that we didn’t forget any small, but important details. Boathouse has a complete vendor list they provide, and Elaine steered us to the PERFECT DJ and officiant. Besides the bride and groom, the STAR of the day was THE FOOD! My husband and I were so proud to be hosts if this event. The venue itself is beautiful with views of the James River, and the location provides a visual nod to both historic Richmond and views of the contemporary architecture from the city’s financial district. We highly recommend Boathouse at Rockett’s Landing for ANY special event.