The Bob Pratte Band

Manchester, NH · View map

About The Bob Pratte Band

Live, Energetic, Entertaining and Style are only a few words that describe The Mirage Band. Mirage offers a wide variety of musical styles and performs them with energy and passion that will get you on your feet in no time. With vocals that are pure and dynamic, a horn section that is fun and exciting and a rhythm section that is second to none Mirage is sure to be a real winner at your event.

5 Reviews for The Bob Pratte Band

5 The Bob Pratte Band Reviews

K
Brianna

Married on 08/22/2015

This ground is simply the BEST! My husband and I saw them at another wedding and knew immediately they would be part of our special day. They provided us with acoustic guitar ceremony music, which was ... Read more unique and beautiful! They then provided cocktail music for us and LASTLY reception music. They were interactive with the crowd and agreed to play our first song with a very special family member, and were incredible at it! They got the crowd going and one of the singers broke out in a 90's rap song with our guests...EVERYONE was on the dance floor. The sax player also got on the dance floor and was SO fun! If you're looking to dance the night away and have a true blast- they are who you want. An expense that we wouldn't trade for anything!!!

User3765705

2+ years ago

Mirage was AMAZING at our wedding! Bob was a pleasure to work with leading up to out wedding. At the wedding, EVERYONE danced! We had a small but diverse crowd (a wide range of ages and preferences) ... Read more an everyone loved the music and had an amazing time! After the wedding, guests could not stop telling us how much fun they had, which no doubt had a lot to do with the great music and vibe. I would absolutely recommend Mirage for weddings, parties or any occasion where you're looking to have a blast with your guests!

User2361216

2+ years ago

If I could give Mirage Band 10 stars I would, they were amazing! Mirage Band played at our September 22, 2012 wedding in Rhode Island, they had the crowd on the dance floor the whole night, they ... Read more played all of the songs we requested, they even let one of our friends sing a song with them, and their performance was perfect! You can tell all of the members of the band have fun on stage and love performing together. Music was one of my top priorities in wedding planning, and Mirage nailed it!