The Body Architect

Bloomfield, NJ · View map

About The Body Architect

3 OR MORE TRAINING TOGETHER / SEPARATELY = BRIDE AND/OR GROOM IS FREE!

GET IN THE BEST SHAPE OF YOUR LIFE FOR THE MOST MEMORABLE DAY OF YOUR LIFE! Do you you want to be the most beautiful bride you can be with gorgeous bridesmaids? Do you want to rock that tux along with your groomsmen? Then call The Body Architect and start training with your bridal party NOW to be in the very best physical shape for your big day!

My personal training philosophy is to teach self-discipline, which leads to self-control. I want to motivate and inspire my clients. We are a team - I am doing this with you or I am not doing the best job I can do as your trainer. It doesn't matter where you are now - what is important - is where you want to be, and if you are motivated to do what it takes to get there. I promise you three things: I will not let you down, but nor will I allow you to let yourself down once you have committed yourself to our work together. The investment of your time and money in your fitness and health with me will reward you many times over. There is no worse feeling than being on the self-imposed sidelines of life -- everything you need to change your life is within your grasp. With me at your side, you will get there!

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

The Body Architect FAQ