The Boho House

Redondo Beach, California · View map · Visit website

About The Boho House

The Boho House is a Collective of Wedding Photographers and a variety of Photobooths.

Services We Offer:

Photography

We offer a variety of packages to suit all budgets. Please see the pricing section for the full pricing menu.

All Wedding Photography packages include your initial consult, high-resolution images, + an online gallery.

Photobooths

The Boho House also offers wedding photo booth services. Here is a list of our most popular booths

• Boler Photo Booth (restored vintage trailer turned photobooth! this is our most popular booth!)
  • Vintage Photo Booth
  • Classic Photo Booth
  • Boomerang Booth GIF Booth

We are based in Redondo Beach, California + serves the Los Angeles County Area.

13 Reviews for The Boho House

13 The Boho House Reviews

Kate
Kate Graham

Getting married on 06/04/2021

Highly Recommend

I can't say enough great things about Trish! Not only is she an AMAZING photographer but she made the whole experience super easy and fun. We got the images back in less than a week and were so happy ... Read more with how they turned out!! I would highly recommend her and look forward to using her again in the future!!

Kashmira
Kashmira P

Married on 04/30/2019

A great experience!

I had such an amazing experience with Trish and our photos turned out gorgeous! She was able to capture all the precious moments with my family. And she did it with a great attitude and ... Read more professionalism. I would definitely recommend!

T
Tiffany Matayoshi

Married on 03/21/2019

Great value for great work!

For the holidays I booked a last minute mini session with Trish of the Boho House. She was quick to respond and excellent with communicating. She had a reasonably priced mini session and her ... Read more turnaround time for edited photos wasn’t very long even though she had so many sessions. I found her to be quite friendly and she really made my family and I comfortable during our session (were generally always awkward lol). I found that while she didn’t take as many photos as other photographers I’ve worked with, she still was able to give me a gallery of excellent photos to choose from rather than a ton of photos of “okay” quality. I find her work really exemplified the “quality over quantity” saying! Will definitely work with her again if I ever need photo services!